• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

what your favorite protagonist in pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
Years
My favorite protagonist:
1. Lucas
2. Bredan
3. Ethane
4. Red

The strongest protagonist i believe is Red because he is a better version of ash and much stronger.

Whose your favorite? :)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
More like Ash is a worse version of him since the games were released before the anime. Anyways I would have to go with Red, he seems like the strong silent type, not to mention I am going with him for nostalgia reasons.

And I guess this is bias to females like May, Kris, Lyra, Leaf, Hilda? And then you forgot Hilbert as well. Then again there is Spin Off protagonists like Wes.

Years
1. Red
2. Black/Hilbert
3. Ruby/Brendan
4. Ethan/Gold
5. Lyra

Lol, Lyra at the last.
She is a Marion girl version..

Anyways, i like Red for being like--Boy: Hey Talk To me!!! Red: ... ... ...
LOLZ

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Red

I don't need to go on as to why he's my favorite out of the Protagonists, but he is, in and out of the PokeSupe manga.

Favorite Female on the other hand would have to either be Kris or Leaf.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I think red is the best, and i probably dont have to explain why.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I love Leaf, and also have to side with the Red fans. His design is just so classic. I have no real opinions on the game characters other than design because it's not like they have much of a personality, and Leaf's design was great. I can't stand most of the girls' designs, especially Hilda's :x and Red is just...cool. xD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Right now, my favorite game protagonist is Hilbert because he looks like Jaden Yuki. Before that, it was May because she's cute.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Leaf. She is the best Pokemon protagonist ever and I'd gladly take a bullet for her. Anyone who's known me on this site for any length of time knows why, and probably could have guessed I'd choose her.

As for the guys... Wes from Colosseum, I guess? I never really cared for any of the other guys anyway, and I always play as the girl whenever I have a chance.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
1. Who do you think?
2.Black (I think that's the boy from black and white)
3. red
4.lucas
5. ethan

Girls:

1. May
2. Blue
3. White
4. Dawn
5. Whoever the girl is from hgss

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
Male:
1. Hilbert
2. Red
3. Brenden
4. Nate
5. Lucas
6.Ethan
Female
1. May
2. Leaf
3. Hilda
4. Kris
5. Rosa
6. Dawn
7. Lyra

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I'mma do it like BlueMoonUmbreon

Male:
1. Red
2. Brenden
3. Ethan
4. Nate
5. Hilbert
6. Lucas

Female:
1.May
2. Rosa
3. Lyra
4. Leaf
5. Hilda
6. Kris
7. Dawn

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
None of them. The PCs are nothing more than our inserts into the Pokemon world.

To me, the true stars of the pokemon franchise, are and always will be, the pokemon themselves.

I sometimes wonder why the protagonists get such fan followings, they don't really have personalities of their own, as they are supposed to represent the player as I already mentioned. If anything I would like to customize my own protagonist. Maybe in gen 6 I will get my wish..

Years
Male - Ethan and Brendan*
Female - May* and Leaf :)

*Both Emerald version :)

Reasons being: Ethan was the first character I have ever played as on a hand-held console (original Silver) and May was the first female I ever got to play as :)

Leaf it was fun to play as a girl through a nostalgic story and Brendan I liked that he was a nice rival after Silver lol :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
For females, I'm torn between Dawn and Hilda, but for males, Red will always be the best protagonist for his badarse appearance and for being one of the strongest trainers in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back