• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Dew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
This may be a stupid question (I haven't battled competitively since Gen 4)
I noticed Lati@s were both moved from uber to OU - and since soul dew is now available in Gen 5 are we allowed to use soul dew in OU?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
From what I can tell, Smogon has reintroduced the Soul Dew clause, but it seems that their banlists page hasn't been updated yet. I didn't even realize that Soul Dew was released, and I haven't seen any mention about in OU discussions. Smogon's new upcoming OU analysis for Latias doesn't mention Soul Dew either (but the Ubers one does), so Soul Dew is definitely banned like it was last generation. Anyway, you'd get a better answer by asking on the tier creator's forum (Smogon, Pokémon Online, etc. depending on which tiers you follow).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back