• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I came for trading at first, cos I needed some Pokemon, but I didn't needed them later, and the rest is history. And I only welcome members if 2 requirements are met. 1) Nobody welcomed him yet. 2) The guy has something in common with me.

Years

I initially joined for Pokemon game discussions, I still post there but it's Other Trivia and New Users/Welcome where I found myself the most.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I originally came to talk about Pokemon games and such. Then I ended up in Pokemon Clubs, specifically the Pokemon Adventures/Special club that was closed years ago, and then eventually I ended up in the trivia sections when I came back from a hiatus.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

It started today for me, and I ended it about 8 hours ago.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, there is always timezones as well as things like homework and such to think about. I'm a little ignorant on what MS's timezone is but hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back