• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Fennevyrom

Oh and charizard XD
Years
Hiya people I'm new(DUH). I love charizard and snivy, they are awesome, and zekrom, rayquaza and fennekin(The new fire starter in X and Y). I am thinking of getting pokemon y. I have pokemon red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, leafgreen, firered, heartgold,pearl, diamond(My brothers), white, and black 2. Yeah I'm a huge pokemon fan lol.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Fennevyrom!

Welcome to PC! That's awesome that you're a big fan of the series. :] Most of us here are.

Out of the Pokémon you listed, I'd have to say Charizard and Rayquaza as my favorites. xD

That's cool that you have almost all of the games & I'm guessing that although you don't have any from Hoenn, you have played through it because you love Rayquaza. :p

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions or would just like to talk, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Back