• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Repost] Emerald UnLZ-GBA Numbers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach8822

:O :O :O :O :O
Years
You could always add in the trainer backsprites for Ruby/Sapphire. They're at 1361 for anyone who wants to know. Yes you use those to change the back sprites for Ruby/Sapphire...well the easy way...I'm not sure if you can use Tile Molestar for it but unLZ is easier.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This is very useful. Thanks, D-Trogh. Though I have a small problem...

Lucht Bij Rayquaza: 2199 [...]
Rayquaza uit lucht Klein: 2201 [1243]
Lucht Rayquaza: 2202 [...]
Rayquaza uit lucht: 2211 [1243]
Groudon: 2215 [1241]
Stukje: 2216 [1241]
Kyorge: 2217 [1242]
Raquaza Uit Lucht: 2218 [1243]
Rayquaza Stuk staart: 2219 [1243]
Rayquaza TitleScreen: 125 [....]

I think you got 'em in Dutch.

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
This is very useful. Thanks, D-Trogh. Though I have a small problem...

Sky with Rayquaza: 2199 [...]
Rayquaza from/in sky small: 2201 [1243]
Sky Rayquaza: 2202 [...]
Rayquaza from/in sky: 2211 [1243]
Groudon: 2215 [1241]
Part: 2216 [1241]
Kyorge: 2217 [1242]
Raquaza from/in sky: 2218 [1243]
Rayquaza part of tail: 2219 [1243]
Rayquaza TitleScreen: 125 [....]

I think you got 'em in Dutch.
Yeah.. as I said: "some words can be in Dutch.."
Anyway.. I 'translated' the words..
By checking the images yourself, you could have seen what I meant :p

bitter_doom

im a house elf
Years
awesome. this is cool now i got my name is the sprinkle of the water, and my name instead of Nintendo, this is cool ill credit you

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2008
hey whats the code for brendan thats on the intro? like when you choose boy or girl to the right

hey does anyone know the code for brendan on the intro? (the picture you see on your right when you choose if your a boy or a girl)

Last edited:

luigiman1928

Mario's brother
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2008
You could always add in the trainer backsprites for Ruby/Sapphire. They're at 1361 for anyone who wants to know. Yes you use those to change the back sprites for Ruby/Sapphire...well the easy way...I'm not sure if you can use Tile Molestar for it but unLZ is easier.
its actually...... 1363. sorry if i sound mean.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
Help me please i decided not to put tropius in my hack i used unlzgba or whatever i changed it to my home-made mewthree sprites front and back it accepted them i used poke edit and changed tropius's name to mewthree for a test for new pokemon and know its just a pink tropius with mewthree for a name can someone help me fix this?

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
Help me please i decided not to put tropius in my hack i used unlzgba or whatever i changed it to my home-made mewthree sprites front and back it accepted them i used poke edit and changed tropius's name to mewthree for a test for new pokemon and know its just a pink tropius with mewthree for a name can someone help me fix this?
yes can someone please help me...
Also if i can get this to work thank you allot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back