• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon : Jotho Journey ( Trainer Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
Years
Plot:

Welcome to the diverse land of pokemon. Filled with many creatures known as pokemon which have strange and abnormal powers along with striving young people who tame these creatures hoping one day to become the greatest pokemon trainer! This is the Johto Region, usually the region most people travel in after Kanto. Yesterday was your birthday and you recieved a letter from Proffessor Elm inviting you along with 5 other people to come to his lab to get your starting pokemon.

This journey will test your strength, determination, will, and of course your love for pokemon. If one breaks this journey is most likely broken for you. Are you still up to this challenge?

If so like everything there are bumps in the road. Things have been torn down and replaced with new stuff for better or for worst. Also, news of a new batch of people have showed up all over the region , searching in forests and mountains to try to obtain a great power from the legendary Lugia and his Legendary Dogs to rule the world . The evil organisation
is known as the Legendary Hunters are polluting Johto , Only you and a handful of trainers can defeat them.
Good Luck...

Rules:

1. No goddmodding.
2. No bunnying. You have to lose atleast sometimes.
3. Romance and Violence kept at a PG-13 rating or you will be kicked!
4. As RP master I have the right to kick anyone out justly.
5. As RP master I have the right to change the rules.
6. No cursing or Swearing other then ones like dammit! or Crap!
7. Obey all Rules.
8. Have fun!

Name:
Personality: At least a paragraph. This is how your character acts in certain situations.
Appearence: What does your charecter look like? I will accept pictures but I prefer description of at least a paragraph.
History: What happened in your charecter's past? At least one paragraphs.
Preffered Starter: Which pokemon as shown below do you want as a Starter?

Starting Pokemon:

Cyndaquil Taken By Pikataro
Lvl : 5
Nature: Calm
Ability: Blaze
Attacks: Tackle and Leer

Chikorita Reserved

Lvl: 5
Nature: Random
Ability: Overgrow
Attacks: Tackle and Growl

Totodile Reserved by sinnohchampion

Ability: Torrent
Attacks: Scratch and Leer

Must have good SU to get one of these:

Magby Reserved by Pikalover10

Ability: Flame Body
Attacks: Smog and Leer

Elekid Taken by ShadowYashi

Nature: Brave
Ability: Static
Attacks: Quick Attack and Leer

Smoochum Taken by chi-zukashi

Nature: Timid
Ability: Forewarn
Attacks: Powder Snow

Things You Should Know:
1. I will not be Rping one of my friends will keep an eye on you guys
2. I will choose if your pokemon lvls up and if so then to what lvl.
3. In posts that you capture a pokemon end it after the pokemon enters the pokeball.
4. I will choose if the pokemon is captured and what lvl. it is.
5. If this is accepted I will post a OOC thread.

Last edited:

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
Years
Name: Seth lander
Appearence: Seth is about 4' 11" with a flawless tanned complexion. His hair is raven-black and he keeps it in a ponytail. His eyes are gold in color. He has a scar that is above his right eye that he doesn't remember getting. His body is ,pardon the pun, Lean and Mean!, He actually has an atheltic build and when he is shirtless you can see that there's no fat anywhere on his body. He sprots a barely visible 6-pack and his arms and legs bulge only slightly.
His clothes consists of boxers and kahki shorts. He wanders around shirtless to be free of the bond a shirt has on him.(shirts dont allow him his full range of movements. If it gets too cold he will put on a snowsuit. His kahki shorts have flames emroidered on them. He has a Pentagon marking on both of his hands and wears a sapphire ring on his left hand and a small silver diamond ring on his right. He also wears a cap (very much like Ash's in the series) and likes to wear it backwards.
Personality: Seth has a Never back down and never hold back personality. He will go all out on someone and quite possibly win very quickly. He will help those in need, but not to steal pokemon. He never holds a grudge and is never jealous or angry. He is also very protective of his friends. If one of his frends was captured, he would go literally to the ends of the eatth to find them. He is also very determined to be the the champion and will accept any challenge. There is no time wasted with Seth. He is also naturally optimistic and nothing, almost nothing I mean, can bring him down
History:
Seth has lived in Newbark town all his life. He has always wished to go on an adventure. Now finally he gets a letter to get a pokemon and his heart races. he told his mom the good news and she freaked, rippede his letter in half, threw it away and grounded him to his room. HSeth jumped out the window and headed to the lab for his pokemon
Preffered Starter: Chikorita. preferably female, for breeding purposes later.

Last edited:

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
Years
Name: Seth lander
Appearence: Seth is about 4' 11" with a flawless tanned complexion. His hair is raven-black and he keeps it in a ponytail. His eyes are gold in color. He has a scar that is above his right eye that he doesn't remember getting. His body is ,pardon the pun, Lean and Mean!, He actually has an atheltic build and when he is shirtless you can see that there's no fat anywhere on his body. He sprots a barely visible 6-pack and his arms and legs bulge only slightly.
His clothes consists of boxers and kahki shorts. He wanders around shirtless to be free of the bond a shirt has on him.(shirts dont allow him his full range of movements. If it gets too cold he will put on a snowsuit.

Personality: Seth has a Never back down and never hold back personality. He will go all out on someone and quite possibly win very quickly. He will help those in need, even if they are evil, but no matter who it is will not steal pokemon. He never holds a grudge and is never jealous or angry.
History:
Seth has lived in Newbark town all his life. He has always wished to go on an adventure. Now finally he gets a letter to get a pokemon and his heart races. he told his mom the good news and she freaked, rippede his letter in half, threw it away and grounded him to his room. HSeth jumped out the window and headed to the lab for his pokemon
Preffered Starter: Cyndaquail. preferably female, for breeding purposes later.

(note- you need appearence dude)

I do have Appearance on my sign-up and anyways Declined! sorry but Cyndaquil is reserved change your starter and add more to your Personality and Appearance and I'll consider it

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
Years
Ok that should do it. And sorry bout tha. i didnt see the appearence thing.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2009
Cool a Johto RP

Name: Allison Violo

Personality: Friendly and will help out anyone in need

Appearance:Brown hair that curls due to a certain emotion, brown eyes, a dark pink shirt with a Pikachu design on the front, jeans, black sneakers with yellow lightning bolts on them

History: Allison always watched pokemon battles from the Pokemon League on TV when she was young. So she made the decision of being a pokemon trainer, and always stood by it. Her reason was to battle with her pokemon and get stronger, and also to make friends with them. Her favorite pokemon are the electric types.

Preferred Starter: Elekid, male, any nature will do

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Eh... You guys seem to lack in the paragraphs. Actually, Mira's isn't too bad, and Altin's improved one is better, but...

Name: Gale Sapphire Hana
Personality: Gale is a Tactician in many ways. She can employ strategies based on her opponents' strategies, as well as create strategies based on a wild Pokemon's movement and technique. She can get out of many situations, and can even create problems for others based on her tactics. She is overall quiet and shy, and she is very smart, which is mainly how she got to be such a great tactician. Gale can be stubborn, but only when she is told to do something that interferes with something else she is already doing.
Appearence: Gale has sapphire blue eyes and golden blonde hair that is straight and roughly chest-length. She basically wears a white t-shirt with sleeves that end at her elbows, and green camo capris that end an inch or so before her feet begin. As for shoes, she wears black slip-ons similar to schoolgirl shoes, with short white socks to go with them. Occasionally, Gale will wear a white kitty-eared cap, and even more rarely she'll wear a white kitty tail.
History: Gale, an orphan. She lived in the worst orphanage for a long time, but finally escaped at age 8. Afterwards, she lived in the wild for a bit, before being taken in by someone living in Cherrygrove City. This person taught Gale how to sew her own outfits and even outfits for Pokemon (though she didn't have any), and overtime learned many other things from this person. However, she doesn't intend to stay there much longer, as she thinks herself as a burden. Gale doesn't exactly care about finding her parents or not, if they're still alive. After all, if they were dead, it would be understandable that she would be in an orphanage, but if it were because they abandoned her to do their own thing, then that would be something she could never forgive...
Preffered Starter: Cyndaquil, female, and if it's OK, a Gentle, Calm, or Careful nature would be best, unless you have a different opinion. Oh, and her nickname is Sear Garnet, or just Sear.

-I'm gonna work on this later, if that's OK with you.

Last edited:

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
Years
@ Altin and Mika : Well you are ok how ever to decide who gets to pick Chikorita I will need a RP sample as in a sample of your handwriting
@ pikachu2000 : Paragraphs paragraphs paragraphs! you have completely failed to meet my expectations I'm afraid you are Declined!
@ Pikataro : Ok you are still Reserved!

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Name: Grey Christopher Rose
Personality: Grey is calm whenever things around him are calm. He is a follower if whatever must get done doesn't affect his grades, etc., but whenever something comes up and it will affect his life he will take the lead of the project and complete it with his best efforts and intentions. His mood changes as the mood of those around him changes. If it is a rainy day, he will most likely be gloomy, but on a bright day he will be happy and calm. Whenever something sad, devastating, happy, or joyous happens, he usually won't show much emotion. A good way to describe his personality is if the weather is good, he's good, but if the weather is gloomy, he's gloomy. Because of his small size he is usually picked on by kids his age and older. Usually the first time they pick on him is also the last. He has a darks side when someone threatens him or tries to hurt him. People learn that despite his laid back person, he can get mad fairly easily. Outwardly to everyone Grey is very calm and shy, but those who really get to know him will see that he can be very open and talkative, quite the opposite of his normal, laid back personality. Grey is loyal to everyone around him and when he is around strangers, he tends to try to be cool and mysteries to make a good impression, but he usually fails.
Appearence: Grey is fairly tall for his age, being somewhere around 5'5". He is 'shrimpy' you might say. He doesn't work out, and doesn't have much meat on his bones. He wears a formal watch, nothing fancy though. He usually wears contacts, but if you catch him on a bad day he will be wearing wire-rimmed glasses. He has a few freckles here and there across his face. He has a skinny nose, and has the first signs of acne appearing on his forehead. He has a normal sized chin, and thin lips. He is usually wearing gloves on his hands to cover up his bony fingers. His arms are skinny and most would be able to wrap their hand around his wrists. His legs are the same as his arms: skinny and bony. He has fairly big feet for his small size. A good word to describe his figure is 'lanky'. Grey wouldn't be caught dead in shorts. He always wears jeans, and is okay with short sleeved shirts. Underneath his shirt he always wears a white undershirt. Over his shirt he usually wears a gray hoodie (ironic, aye?). He has bleach-white sneakers; they look as if they have never been worn. Though you can't see his socks, he usually wears the socks that are hidden beneath the shoe. If Grey gets invited to a school party he would probably wear his normal: jeans, short sleeved shirt and undershirt and a gray hoodie. But if the party happens to be a 'Sunday Best' party then he would wear a black or navy blue sports jacket (or suit) accommodated by a usually blue or white button-down shirt with a tie (non-clip on). He would wear khaki or black pants, held up by a usually brown belt. His choice of shoes would be brown 'penny loafers'. On a chilly winter's day, Grey would be seen in his usual dark blue jeans, but a long sleeved shirt and hoodie. Instead of sparkly white sneakers, Grey would wear brown boots. On cold days Grey would usually have his glasses on, so his contacts won't dry out with the dry and cold wind. If it is especially cold, he would either have a hat on, or the hood of his hoodie.
History:
Family:
Name- Scarlett Rose
Age- 51 (at death)
Relation- Mother

Name - Thorn Rose
Age - 43 (at death)
Relation - Father

Name - Scarlett Rose
Age - (Died at birth; would be 12)
Relation - Sister

Name - Thorn Rose Jr.
Age - 22
Relation - Brother (Estranged)

Name - Mary Iona
Age - 63
Relation - Caretaker

Twenty-two years to the day before Grey was born, his brother, Thorn Jr. was born. Twenty-two years later Grey and his twin sister Scarlett were born on a rainy, gloomy day; his parents were Scarlett and Thorn, both were great, wealthy Pokemon trainers. Sadly, Scarlett died at birth. Then to make his birth sadder, his dad died less than a week later. Now Scarlett was a single mom of to boys: the newborn Grey and Thorn Jr., age 10. Then, when Grey was eight and his brother was 18, their mother died. After the deaths of his parents Thorn became estranged from his only left family member, Grey. He left Grey in the care of Mary Iona, a boring, old caretaker. Luckily for Grey it was only two years before he left on his Pokemon journey. But when Grey finally turned ten, Iona wouldn't let him leave. After another two year wait, Grey was able to leave, but with no Pokemon. On a search to find his brother, he ended up in Sangem Town, where there was a Professor, who had a computer. He looked up his brothers name, Thorn Rey Rose Jr. he found out that his brother was the owner of the biggest money-making company and was better known now as Mr. Rose; Grey then knew that his brother would never let him live with him. He was a big shot now, not caring about his orphaned brother. That is when Grey knew that he finally needed to go on his own Pokemon journey.
Preffered Starter: Smoochum

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
Years
@ chi : How can I not accept my own master Accepted
@ Pikalover : Of course man Reserved!
@ Altin : You can really do either it doesn't matter as long as I know your skills
@ Everyone : I will be posting the first chapter tommorow afternoon

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Name: Aisha Ford
Personality: Aisha is a Care-free daydreamer with a soft spot for all things cute and cuddly. At times, she can be a bit scatterbrained and klutzy, but she makes up for it with her kindness. An all around nice girl, she's very open and trusting and loves making friends, thought she's a bit shy at first but once she warms up to people, gone is the shy insecure girl, she also has a tendency to speak what's on her mind and she's a bit slow on the uptake but is always open to most ideas and tries to think outside the box. Aisha also hates senseless fighting and violence and she can't hold grudges and hates feeling guilty. Appearance: Aisha has a slim build and brown mocha colored skin. Her eyes are brown and her hair is a dark brown bordering on black, which falls to her shoulders. Her main outfit consist of a dark brown hoodie over a black shirt, that stops just above the navel and sleeves that come just above her elbow with a khaki miniskirt and khaki hiking boots. On her back is a black pack with a red Pokéball symbol in the middle, while her Pokéball belt rest on her waist.
History: Well Aisha was born into a normal family and lives in an average house. The youngest of four Aisha's dream is to become the best trainer she can be. The oddball of her family, her brother's consider her weird, due to her obsession with all things creepy, she loves snakes and bugs and generally things boys like and to top it off with her somewhat ditzy nature she's a bit out there. Aisha loves to travel, she had always wanted to travel to new lands and explore places, due to all the stories her brothers tell her, she also loves Pokémon and her parent's house is chock full of them, due to her brother's constant captures, their house is also full of badges, ribbon's, and trophies, from Jhoto, Hoenn, Kanto and Sinnoh, her brother's success have inspired her to become just as good a trainer as them.
Preferred Starter: Elekid
Spr_4p_239.png

Nature: Brave
Ability: Static
Attacks: Quick Attack and Leer

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Gallade, you should probably edit your first post so you can show which Pokemon are taken, as well as which Pokemon get what genders and natures.

Oh, and any chance we can give them Egg Moves?

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
Years
hey question. Whats the thing with the shinigami sibling and stuff in yours and pikataro signatures gallade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back