• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Coral

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010

bannertvcopy.png

" A splashing adventure begins. "

Game Information:
ROM: Pokémon Firered (U)
Creator: Blackberry
Co-Creator: ~Trebuh~
Language: English

Storyline:
Your father is one of the most famous professors in the whole region. He is the one who discovered the Coral Gem which was said to be the most beautiful gem found in the sea. You live in the town of Bamboo it's the day that you will get your very first pokémon together with your childhood friend. Your father entrusted you with one of his newly-caught pokemon as well as your friend. He asked you if you can get the delivery that he has ordered in Sapphire City. Once you returned your father was not around however you saw a letter saying Coral. You don't know what this letter means so you decided to head straight to Sapphire City and visit your dad's friend to ask for assistance. While you were passing through the Four Paths of Myth an unknown pokémon showed up then disappeared suddenly. You didn't mind since pokémon are all over around. Finally, You have reached Sapphire City, The City of Horizons. While your in the way your father's friend saw you he is known as Professor Eric. You gave the letter and it seems he can't get what the message means too. But he know someone who is related to the Coral Gem and who might have know something about your father's disappearance. Which is Team Reef. Now your journey starts looking for Team Reef and the secret behind the letter!

Game Features:

• New Region - New experiences/adventures with the Kirin Region!
  • New Gym Leaders - Have fun battling the great gym leaders that the Kirin League assigned!
  • Hero/Heroine - A new hero and heroine to play!
  • New Starters - Will be revealed soon!
  • Animation - Flower animation and such.
  • Renamed Items - Some items might be renamed due to the reason to follow the main point/theme of the game.
  • Team Reef - A newly formed secretive team in Kirin Region.
  • Graphics - Simple graphics that will make the game more nintendo-ish, simple and fun to play!
  • D/P/PL Features - Textbox, backgrounds, day and night system and font!
  • Events and missions - Exciting events that will help you discover the truth. After the league battle there's also a sequel of events which you can face legendary pokemon and pokemon battles!
  • Different Pokémon - Pokémon starting from the Kanto to Sinnoh! (Some might not be included due to the fact that sinnoh pokémon will takeover some of it.)

Media:
Screenshots (New)
pokemonfireredgba02.png
oakintro.png
new1lx.png

sapphire3.png
sapphire2.png
new6.png

Team:
Devotion Hacking Team

• Blackberry - Mapping, Scripting, Palette Editor, Image Editor, Owner
  • Flandre Scarlet - Mapping, Scripting, Graphics Inserter
  • ~Trebuh~ - Overall Graphic Inserter, Mapping
  • pokemonkiller - Scripting
  • Tropical Sunlight - Everything
  • Hildan's Hacking Helm - Spriter
Support Banners:
Support the hack!

Credits:

• Devotion Hacking Team - The ones who's helping me in this hack, thank you!
  • Diamond/Pearl Font - diegoisawesome​
  • Banner - My best friend @ imageshack
  • Tiles - Disturbed, Dewitty, Alucus_Of_Borg, Alistair
  • Tutorials - Vrai, diegoisawesome, Full Metal
  • Advance Map - LU-HO​
  • Scripting Tools - HackMew​
  • Other Tools - HackMew, Whack a Hack! and the authors.​

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
The screenshots look impressive so far, except for the second screen in which the houses are too small and the purple pallete looks messed up.

But, I have to say, good hack name
thumbs%2Bup%2Bsmiley.gif

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
The house tiles aren't finished yet. I believe I'll change it once I mastered Tile Inserting! :3

But anyway. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
Sure no problem.

And thanks for sharing your thoughts. I also noticed some tile errors. I'm gonna fix em up~ ; 3

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
New Tiles, Titlescreen and much more will be shown tomorrow! : D

Thank you for the support.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
Theres also one problem. The Flashing Banner is not allowed since it sized is too large! hope u can resize that one too

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
There's still no ETA for the release of the first beta of my hack. :3

And for Firaaz thanks for the banners. I'm going to add them. They look beautiful. : )

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2010
This hack looks very promising.

The storyline is interesting since you are the one who's gonna find out what happened to your dad and the secret behind the letter. The features impressed me too. According to your update you told use that the are gonna be new simple tiles. I'm hoping for it.

Nonetheless, This is just going to be great!

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
Oh, Thank you for inspiring me to finish this hack for all of you. : )

Anyway, I'm currently re-mapping the town with the new tiles, Screenshots will be shown later.

Stay tune for more updates! : D

Edit: I forgot to tell you guys that the first event has been implemented already but there's a little glitch into it which I'm still trying to fix. Screenshots will be shown later as well.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
Thanks, As you can see every hack doesn't need to have more legendary since Manaphy is the mascot which means that he's the main one. : 3

Don't worry, You'll battle more legendaries after the Kirin League! : D

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
The storyline looks quite promising, and so do the screenshots. :D
There's a couple of grammar errors, but nothing too harsh. recommends Princey

And don't worry. The people will come.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
@ Vrai

~ Why thank you for posting and sharing everything you have seen and liked in this game so far.

Updates: (April 15. 2010)
New Tiles / The Mew Script (I don't want to show the first script since It's going to be a surprise! :3)
new1lx.png
new3m.png
new4x.png

new2n.png
new5.png
new6.png

More tiles will be added soon, Currently I'm still fixing the bugs that I'm having trouble with.

That's all for now. :3

Back