• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oskierox joins the PokeCommunity!

Years
Hey guys! First off, this forum is super awesome, and I wanted to share my youtube channel link with you all so you could check out my Pokemon Pack Opening videos and other fun little things I've uploaded!

My channel name is: oskierox

I collect cards but I only started recently as I started in 1997 when Base Set 1 and stuff came out and Jungle/Fossil/Rocket, I finished all of base set 1 and I never collected again.

I started a few weeks ago and I've been uploading videos of all the packs and stuff I get, and so far I've been super lucky with my pulls and everything I've gotten and I still love Pokemon and the excitement that comes from opening packs!

So thanks for letting me join this great forum and I hope you guys check out and watch my videos and subscribe or whatever! :)

Oskierox/Oscar!

Jak

daяk εco frεak
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2014
Wow, that's awesome! I started with the TCG as well. I'm not as big of a collector as I once was though. I make it a priority to have cards with Pokemon I love though, like Rotom, Petilil, Timburr, etc...well, when the BW sets come out at least. I'll get the latter two then. Sounds like the TCG forum is the one you'll be in the most though!

Unfortunately, we don't really allow advertising YouTube channels around here, but what you can do is put a link to your channel in your signature. That's how it's done, yup! Well, I wish you good luck with your card collecting endeavors! Have fun here!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Mmm, yeah! This forum is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. <3 Been a couple of months here now, but yeah, its still awesome to be here too. <3

I didn't really collect cards at my time; just play the Pokemon TCG video game; which rocked. <3 I used a fire deck! With pokemon like Arcanine, Moltres, Charizard, etc. Though, I guess I don't remember much now. However, I will say that I'm jealous of you're crazy luck. </3I used to play yugioh, the actual card game, but I have rotten luck getting the cards I need. @-@; SOMETIMES I get lucky, but often? No. X3

Maybe I'll check out you're channel someday! I just listen to music, shows, and well, other stuff on youtube, but, I'll probably give yours a look at. <3 I'm glad you joined today too. <3 I'm always open for a chat over VMs and PMs, [though excuse me if I sometimes get too lazy. ;3;] And I hope you'll have great times at PC to come. <3

Back