• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Galactic Eclipse

How is it so far?

• It's Great! Flawless

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It's Good, But need some inprovements

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Bad, Allot of errors,(Tell Me how can i improve?)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • The Worst,( Why and how can i make it better)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
Years
Your game looks interesting to say the least. I really do like the originality in your story however I have one concern; due to gramatical errors the story seems a 'tad difficult to understand and consequently deals a great blow in the games attractiveness. If you wish, I could tie up some loose ends with it and PM the result to you which you can then copy and paste into the opening.

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Your game looks interesting to say the least. I really do like the originality in your story however I have one concern; due to gramatical errors the story seems a 'tad difficult to understand and consequently deals a great blow in the games attractiveness. If you wish, I could tie up some loose ends with it and PM the result to you which you can then copy and paste into the opening.

okay then...I would love For you to fix the errors...
PS: I'm Puerto rican and My Main language is spanish.... Altought i can
perfectly pea, and understand english.... I cannot Write well in english....
I would apprecate the Help

Haha, would you like the battle graphics?

yeah... If you can see the battle system... I took the graphics form your image.... and Remade the Hp Bar and Exp thingie...... I recolored it to match the Bottom text bar so... Thnks... I'm gonna credit you for that!

Last edited:

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
Years
Good to know you completely ignored my PM. Didn't even get a thanks for improving the story for you, as requested, nor did you bother incoroporating it in your original post.

sprugles555

L Spriter, Advanced RMXP User
Years
I think that this should get up to speed, maybe update the posts a little more, and tell every1 wat ur working on ect. It seems like a dead game already, so come on :) get into the spirit of it xD

Back