• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Development Team Recruitment

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years

• Recruiting a Team Member
    Team name:PBN
    Team Leader:Karel_Kazuki
    Current Members:Impo(storyboard),Jameska,WingedKuri(Spriters),Zadow(help)
    Current Game title:Pokemon Battle Network
    Current progress made:5 % of a long storyline
    Position(s) needed:Mappers, TileSet Artists,Eventers
    Timezone:Doesn't Matter
    Preferred Method of contact:PM me here or check the links in my signature.
    Additional info:
    We are working hard and need specific tiles for this game. THe spriters are working hard to make something happen and I'm writing the story right now.REALLY need someone to make some tiles for us.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Feb 11, 2015
  • Recruiting a Team Member
    Team name: PokeWorld Dev Team
    Team Leader: JoeRayRap (me)
    Current Members: Solo atm
    Current Game title: PokeWorld Online
    Current progress made: Client and Server connection finished. Database done. Voice Chat system complete. Kanto Region completely done.
    Position(s) needed: Many Talented C#/XNA coders - Spriters - Tilers - Mappers - Audio/FX
    Timezone: PDT -8 (CA)
    Preferred Method of contact: PM on here or AIM me at joerayrap.
  • Aditional Information: Tons of work needed to be done. Game uses C#/XNA Engine. Movement system is weird and game audio has memory leak issue. Goal is to become one of the best Pokemon MMORPGs.

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
Years
The Hieros Gamos Team is recruiting

Hieros Gamos is a non-Pokemon monster-battler game. Thread can be found on PC Here.

Current Project Leader:
Rashoumon (aka Medical Meccanica, Mojanbo, Seika and masquerain)

Current Team Members:

Myself, BynineB, Spherical Ice, Shira-Kaeru, Mewchild, Kammington, OrangeAipom (all spriters/designers)

Current progress made:
Lots of planning. Some sprites and monster concepts. Until now it's just been me working on the project, but when my friend alerted me that I'd need more than 1000 monster sprites, I knew I'd need some help.

Position(s) needed:

Monster Spriters: At this point this is what I have been focusing on, so I'm looking for people who can make monster sprites, either generic RPG or Pokemon. Skill matters a little bit, because I'll be editing your sprites but I don't want to do a whole lot of editing.

Concept Artists for Monsters: This is also needed. I'm creative, but 512 homunculi? As with the sprites I will be editing your work, but if something's not to your liking then please tell me. You'll get pretty much free reign as long as the homunculus you're creating fits an element and has a purpose.

Tile Spriters: I'll admit it - I suck at tiles. If you are good at tiles that would be awesome. I probably won't be editing them much.

Scripter: This is the big one. The sooner we get someone who can do this, the sooner we can make the game. RGSS is preferred, as then I can make the game myself and just have someone make the scripts for it. There's the possibility I could pay on a per-script basis, depending on how many scripts are needed.

Music: I have a friend who might make music for the project but in the case that he can't/has too much work to do alone a music artist would be nice.

I am in the EST timezone, not sure about Bynine and OA. I can be on pretty much all the time unless something is going on. I can even be online during school if you're in a different timezone.

Preferred Method of contact: MSN. Email, Skype and forum PMs also work. It would be nice if you had a Deviantart but that's not totally necessary at this point.

MSN: i.love.uboa AT gmail DOT com
Email: masquerainmistress AT gmail DOT com
Deviantart: mojanbo.deviantart.com

Additional info:
I've been working on this project every day for a few weeks now, and well, I haven't gotten much done in the graphics and programming department since it's just me. I'm a good spriter but without help I'm going to be 72 by the time I finish Hieros Gamos.
I can promise you, if I get help this WILL get done. I'm very motivated regarding the project and I hope I find some others who are too!

-Rashoumon

Last edited:

SPG

Pyroblock
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Team name: Team forbidden

Team Leader: SPG

Current Members: none

Current Game title Pokemon Forbidden Version

Current Progres made: 0%

Positions needed: all

Timezone: USA Central

Preferred Method of contact: [email protected] [email protected] personal message me

additional info about the game:
it is pokemon forbidden version the legendary pokemon of the game is a blue falcon... curently unnamed your starter is mewtwo knight its alot weeker than mewtwo and easyer to train. you need to get mewtwo and breed it with mewtwo knight to get shadow mew so you can beat the ultemite trainer with the forbidden pokemon. this forbidden pokemon is a fushion of 3 pokemon. the forbidden pokemon has max attack and max sp. attack shadow mew has max defence and max sp defence so its the only one that can stand up to the "forbidden pokemon". this all takes place in the Sora reginon if any one wants to join tell me

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
hello, i am drakko i was working in Ekaiyo(pokemon 3d mmorpg) like a voluntier but the project is dead or very inactive, i can work in 3d models better in nolife things like buildings or objects and with some pokemons too but i am bad with characters

i am looking for a similar project something like "pokemon 3d" dont matter if is a mmorpg or a normal game

this are some buildings i have done, are lowpoly between 500 and 800(TRIS, not faces) and 512x512 texture, the limit in Ekaiyo was that, that limited me to do the building in not a 100% like the anime/gba but i think are pretty good(i hope), or other like the farm or cinnabar gym are an invention

Viridian Gym - 707 Tris(only the building, without the columns and stairs)
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/448/vrrgim.png
Vermilion Gym - 550 Tris
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/3475/vermilion.png
Pewter Gym - 678 Tris
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2491/pewtergym.png
Cinnabar Gym - 658 Tris
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4173/cinnabar.png
Cerulean Gym - 707 Tris
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3465/ceru.png
Bike shop - 500 Tris
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/1719/bikeshoo.png
Standar Farm - 480 Tris
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6350/farmry.png
Museum - 746 Tris
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7118/museumn.png
Oak's Lab - 508 Tris
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8791/oaklab.png
Power Plant - 524 Tris
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7559/powerf.png
Tower of Terro - 860 Tris
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4306/58427512.png

this are some pokemons, 2000 tris limit

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5819/articuno2.png
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/9587/gligarenddobj.png
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/871/sudoenenene.png
http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/5356/kyogreend5.png

i hope you like, my mail is [email protected], (thanks to the Moderator yuoaman for direct me to this thread)

rescuecp

Redhead :P
Years
Pokemon Sparkle Project

Team name: Pokemon Sparkle Dev
Team Leader: Rescuecp
Current Members: -
Current Game title: Pokemon Sparkle
Current progress made: Got Rpg Maker Xp, and Pokemon Essentails. Got Mortenkien's Pokemon Resources, and some overworlds.
Position(s) needed: Mapper, Eventer, Scripter, Spriter.
Timezone: Easterm
Preferred Method of contact: Please contact, by personal messaging me, on PokeCommunity.
Additional info: I started this project, but gave up. I now will MAKE IT AND FINISH IT. Lol. :P Please, help. I think the game, could be an awesome idea. :P

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: No team name available yet.
Team Leader: PkmntrainerPaul
Current Members: That'd be me :)
Current Game title: Pokémon Climate Clash
Current progress made: First town and route and a whole lot of graphics like the worldmap and titlescreen.
Position(s) needed: Spriter, Scripter, Musician
Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Preferred Method of contact: MSN or PM. (If you want my MSN, you'll have to PM me for it)
Additional info: ...

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I need an RMXP scripter, I suppose it isnt a permanent thing, but I am having alot of trouble with MintGreen's battle system, which is just like GSC. Maybe not the right place, sorry if it isn't.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Recruiting a Member

Current Game title: Super Pokémon Eevee Edition
Current progress made: 50%
Position needed: Writer/Grammar supervisor [2 positions]
Job Discription
Basically, my grammar sucks, Ill be needing you to basically spellcheck the game.

I give them sections of the game to play- they write down every time theres a gramatical error.
They put it in a text file with the location of the problem and the proper way the text should be written. Ill then fix it.

You don't need any real technical skills, just be really picky about spelling and grammar (AKA Grammar Nazi).

You'll be included in the main credits of the game. Seriously- The credits are pretty empty... Im doing everything, nintendo for graphical credits, RM2k3 for the engine, and a bunch of beta testers.

Timezone:
Irrelevant, realtime contact is not needed.
Preferred Method of contact: PM, or email.
Additional Info: There currently 2 spots. If there more intrest I'll be holding a test, where I'll PM you a paragraph and you'll have to find the errors in it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Team Living Nightmare
Team Leader: nightmareVersion
Current Members: nightmareVersion, some anonymous code monkeys
Current Game title: Pokémon Nightmare
Current progress made: Game engine partially functional
Position(s) needed:

Overworld Artists: Must be able to work in Black/White style, able to create good-looking OWs of new characters or characters that have never appeared in a Pokémon game before.

Battle Sprite Artists: Must be able to create front and back trainer sprites (B/W style, 96x96px canvas) of new characters or characters that have
never appeared in a Pokémon game before.

Emotion Shot Artists: A unique feature of Nightmare, each character will be given several 128x192 (half-screen) portraits that reflect their current appearance and emotional state, similar to the way Phoenix Wright games do it. Must be able to draw anime-style pixel art fairly well from reference, or rarely, from detailed description.

Timezone: EST (GMT-5.00)
Preferred Method of contact: PM here or contact anonymity782 via Yahoo! IM.
Additional info: Our goal is to create an OPEN-SOURCE, CROSS-PLATFORM Pokémon fangame with a higher quality standard than any current fangame out there today. A darker, far more detailed storyline than usual, a wider variety of battle situations and challenge, and a fantastic competitive battling engine (over the Internet!) are to be key features. Art, however, is the main weakness of our current team, and art is indisputably one of the most important parts of a great game!

Years
Recruiting a Team Member

Team name: Not yet decided

Team Leader: Hamish G1(me) or if some one were to want to take charge we could a range something.

Current Members: Just me

Current Game title: Pokemon True Evil(Still working on it)

Current progress made: Early stages, some plot done and some minor spriting also some other things.

Position(s) needed: Expert tile spriter and character spriters.

Contacting me: If you need to contact me just PM me and leave me your Msn contact thanks.

I mainly need a tile spriter to work with me on making a great tileset at the moment just so i can make up some maps and screenshots for when i post a thread.

Last edited:

DNZGames

Team Atmos Leader
Years
Team name: Team Flawless
Team Leader: DNZGames (myself)
Current Members: DNZGames, PokeGamer (from YoYoGames)
Current Game title: Project Flawless (Pokémon Flawless Emerald)
Current progress made: Roughly 20% Overall
Position(s) needed: 3D Modeller (using given tiles/textures provided), GML Scripter
Timezone: Any (Although I am GMT+0)
Preferred Method of contact: PrivateMessaging (or other sites - eg DeviantArt)
Additional info: Being made on GameMaker8Pro for 3D. Full credit given.

Years
Urgently needing a tilespriter and character spriter.

PM me if you want to help, as i really need it.
Preferred method of contact is msn so leave a contact if you want to help.

I look forward to working with you.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
wow, my third time posting here. Oh well, this time I'm asking for less than before.

Recruitment:
Team Name: Nobody's Business
Team Leader(s): Nobody
Game Name:Pokemon Crisis
Game Progress:Minimal due to graphics overhaul
Contact Info:My profile
Spaces Needed: A spriter. Someone that can help take some of that load off my shoulders.
Program:RMXP+ Poccil's Starter Kit
Additional Info: Any type of spriting is excepted, although an all around spriter would be ideal. You can click the link in my signature for more details.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
wow, my third time posting here. Oh well, this time I'm asking for less than before.

Recruitment:
Team Name: Nobody's Business
Team Leader(s): Nobody
Game Name:Pokemon Crisis
Game Progress:Minimal due to graphics overhaul
Contact Info:My profile
Spaces Needed: A spriter. Someone that can help take some of that load off my shoulders.
Program:RMXP+ Poccil's Starter Kit
Additional Info: Any type of spriting is excepted, although an all around spriter would be ideal. You can click the link in my signature for more details.

Lol, No-one's going to join.
Apart from me, talk on msn C:

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Recruitment:
Team Name: None
Team Leader(s): Me
Game Name: Pokemon Crimson Version
Game Progress: A lot of scripting done to implement a new system called the Pokedroid(You can PM me to see it). We've also managed to finish the black and white touch screen.
Contact Info: PM Me and provide me with proof of your graphics and I'll contact you back asap. If your hired for the job we will communicate through MSN.
Spaces Needed: Person to recreate graphics for a system me and kitsunekouta are scripting.
Program: RMXP+ Poccil's Starter Kit
Additional Info: Needed asap as the system is almost completed, it just needs a graphical overhaul, because we were using these graphics as temporary templates to test it out. You'll become an official part of the Crimson team as well, this won't be temporary. In the future you will be asked to create other graphics.

Thanks

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Free Agent:
Looking to work for a really good and prosperous game, I won't accept any offers from developers who have little experience in the Game Development field. Simply because I wish to work with dedicated and talented developers.

Areas I'm looking to work in: Mostly mapping. However I'm an all around type of guy. My best ability would be in the area of graphics, this includes mapping, spriting, custom interface menus, GUI's, some tile creation, graphic art and so on. I can also event somewhat, and I have a lot of resources and general know how in the area of game development.

Examples of work:

Maps

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fakemon & Hero OW's
Spoiler:

Tiles

Spoiler:

Gui's / Interfaces
Spoiler:

Additional Information: I am also here to help game developers by suggesting what I think would work best. I also write a lot also, so I am decent with storyline development and character development also. I have access to a lot of resources in the way of tiles and also have connection with a lot of other developers and artists I can introduce you to.

Contact Information: I would rather you PM'd me if you are interested. Send me your MSN address if you wish to speak there also.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
Team Recruitment

Team name: Lethal
Team Leader: Zangetsu(Me)
Current Members: Me
Current Game title: Pokemon Beyond The Stars(MMO)
Current progress made: 5%
Position(s) needed: Spriter, Mapper, Programmer, Scritper, Idealist, Ect.
Preferred Method of contact:Yahoo msg/Here

Msg for the custom 2d models i'v made.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
pokemon IAPL

I am not sure if i am posting this in the right place to post, but if it isnt could a mod please move it to its correct section.

I am from a current game project on the IAPL, we are currently looking for new members to help get the wheels turning.

Now what you might be asking is, what is the IAPL?

The IAPL is a project that has a present staff of around 50 people. The programming team in charge is developing an open-source engine in C# that will make it possible to create games of the same caliber as the Gen V pokemon games.

The games to be released by the IAPL are based on real-world locations, just as the Nintendo Pokémon games.

Many of the towns and cities are based on real geographic locations, but have altered names in the traditional Pokémon style.

These games will have entirely unique plots, trainers, gym leaders, and even foes!

To counteract any chance of pessimism, this project has an engine currently in development, written from scratch by our programmers. Screenshots are available on request. And also, this project has been alive and active since September 2010.

POKEMON PACIFIC the animated series:

Some of our more artistic members are engaged in the preliminary stages of creating an animated series centered around the story of Pokémon Pacific. This was only recently suggested, and as such it's in very early development.

What we need is:

-Spriters
-Programmers
-Concept artists

We're always willing to accept help with anything else you can do! There are less developed regions that need massive help with their plot and story, and it's also fine if you just want to hang out with us.

Some of our sprite work:

ARFfinal.png

FINALYFINNISHEDWINWINWIN.png

karentrainer.png

trollololololl.png

midoribeta3.png

(WE DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR ANYONE TO USE THESE SPRITES OUTSIDE OF THE IAPL, DO NOT STEAL)

How can you get involved?

Feel free to check our boards if you are interested in doing any sprite work, programming or concept art

http://board.pokeleagues.org/

Or check our IRC at

http://pokeleagues.org/index.php?id=irc

Last few notes:

Feel free to submit any of your work in this post, we would love to see what you can do

thankyou for reading, and thankyou for your time

Back