• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Dissension

How is Dissension Looking?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
Because of the way you originally phrased what Team Dawn was doing... that they were summoning, "new Pokemon". Most people took that to mean original Pokemon.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
- What Path Will You Choose -
With the strange appearance of strange, dark pokemon in the region, trainers take their owth training paths. Are these heartless Pokemon tools, or are they Pokemon who need to be shown the way? Choose between being a Shadow Trainer or a devoted Pokemon Trainer in your adventure.

Does this mean you can choose to be the bad guy because it gets boring playing the hero all the time

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Does this mean you can choose to be the bad guy because it gets boring playing the hero all the time

I wouldn't really say it is being a bad guy, I would say it is a different approach to training your pokemon.

The player will have options to 'purify' a shadow pokemon. Depending on if you have shadow pokemon or not, some people might talk differently to you.

After all, some might consider shadow pokemon to be abominations :D

Please keep in mind the idea of Shadow Pokemon in Dissension is not the same as in other official games.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
This is a repost from Dissension's original thread on
the Progressing Hacks board. I'm posting this so that I'll be
free to post these in the future, without further preamble.

Chesu here! As some of you may know, I'm the lead spriter
for Pokemon Dissension. What you may not know is how much
goes into designing each character. With that in mind, starting today
I'll be giving you a look behind the curtain, at the development
process of some of Dissension's most important characters.
The first character we'll be looking at is...

Spoiler:

Next time, I'll take you down the long, winding,
and much more interesting road that is the design
process of Kelly, Skyler's female counterpart.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
This game looks promising.
If you would like the d/p/p trainer overworlds then pm me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Nice

Awesome!
Great Story
Great Sprites
Incredible Title Screen
You have my support.
Good Lyck with this
Hope it goes very far (:

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I hope this version has more features than the ROM versions. Maybe you could expand the plot so you could allow people to go to other regions?

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
I hope this version has more features than the ROM versions. Maybe you could expand the plot so you could allow people to go to other regions?

Maybe one day, but as for now that feature is not going to be implemented, as I would like to make sure the ROM Hack version are also released within a considerable time frame.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
I truely love this hack!!

I'm behind you all the way!!

:D Good to know GavZ! It is nice to know people seem to have a slight interest in this game.

I may or may not have a video sample of some sort or another some time this week.

Don't quote me on it, but it is possible.

No Neo-Dragon, whatever you think you know about this clip is wrong :P.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Yes you do have an amazing video xD. You linked me to it on msn! If you don't reveal it I may have too :P.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Cool I'm looking forward to it if you do! ^_^
See i didn't quote xD

But yeah i'll be the first to play the release!
I'll be paetient though i know how difficult this is and this is a big project!
Anyways Keep up the amazing work and sorry to double post!

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Yes you do have an amazing video xD. You linked me to it on msn! If you don't reveal it I may have too :P.

Chances are the video will not be the one for the update. I also removed it from my youtube as that video is not the official video of that scene :D If and when I get an official version of that scene I will post it. Right now it is just considered spoiler material which I wish to keep off the board till it is ready.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
xD Yey, I am a special person. Well, I guess that is a good enough reason. And I have to say if that is not even the finished product then the finished product will wow everyone so much xD

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
This game sounds fun, do you need someone as a game tester, I'd be happy to do it if you want me to

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
Today, I'll be giving you a behind-the-scenes look at
the development of Kelly, Skyler's twin sister and the
female choice for protagonist of Pokemon Dissension.

Spoiler:

Next time, three designs will be in the spotlight-
Jackson, Kelly and Skyler's childhood friend and rival; Linden,
the Pokemon Professor; and, the minions of a mysterious group that's
causing trouble all over Koen, the Team Dusk Grunts. Watch for it!

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Not bad, not bad at all, although i don't like that your using FR/LG charasets and Kyledoves D/P/P tileset, you should use either FR/LG style or D/P/P style, the mix doesn't look right in my eye's it never has in any fan game, but apart from this everything is looking great, keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back