• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon shadow gold

Years
Intro
In my first pokemon game, you take on a very important role. What's that? Read the storyline. This is in english, so if you can't read english, I'm afriad you can't play.

Storyline
You are a thirteen-year-old kid living in the town of Drogan, guided by your dad's friend the Black Belt Master. One day, the Black Belt Master deciedes to show you about pokemon. You then get your own pokemon, and you then take on a journey to defeat the pokemon league so you can meet up with your dad in the Shadow World. Why is he in there? To study Giratina and its behavior. But before you get a chance to do so, you meet up with Team Shadow Force, an elite team of trainers teaming up to capture giratina and to take over the world. You know what you must do right? Yes! Of course! Stop them!

Before you defeat them you meet up with several different pokemon and people.
Who exactly? For the people, you meet up with many different heros and heroines from different pokemon games (You know like Ash, May, Brenden, and so on). Also, the pokemon are a surprise! Well, you will travel through ALL the regions but not through the whole region, except for the Boato and Jhoto regions. Travelling through the Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh regions, you will find many problems, and it is up to you to fix them all and save the world! Team up with Lance in the Jhoto region, Steven in the Hoenn, Cynthia in the Sinnoh, and Ash in the Kanto region to help all the pokemon in danger, and to stop Team Shadow Force. You will also learn about Team Light Force and their plans. (But that's another story).

Pictures
View attachment 50319

View attachment 50320

View attachment 50321

View attachment 50322

Videos
Comming soon.

Features
New region Boato
All region of the regions will be in here.
More items
Play as Gold and Crystal in this game.
More OWs
New Music
Has in game Short Videos!
Play as Giratina Origin too!
New team: Team Shadow Force
All Heros from previous games! (Like explained the storyline)
Slighly new graphics in some parts
New Titlescreen (Made by my banner maker, Codec)
All the pokemon
Travel with trains, Ships, helicoppters, and Buses

Traveling to different regions
There are many ways to do that, but the first one you see is the Ship, inavible but you can use it at future times. Trains are ready for use which is the second transportation you can use, the rest come later on in the game. (Different regions you may travel to so far is: Boato, Kanto, and Hoenn(please note that these are not full regions except for the Boato region. ) Other regions will be added.)

Credits
Hansiec, Creator, mapper, trainer editor, and more
Codec, Titlescreen maker and banner maker
Piccol(I think that's his name.) making the poke essentials and the great site Upokecenter!(Well the Upokecenter is off topic but still it's great!)
Riachu is awsome for making a Kris front sprite which I'm using in my game
Fangking Omega, Mateo, Kyledove, Remy and Cuddles, for making the Jhoto region tileset
Fangking Omega, making the Firered/LeafGreen Charsets
2k3kid, for making the DP male and female Chars
Flameguru(I believe) for making the Jhoto region map in his starter kit
Enternal Nightmare, for making the brenden and birch Cars
Black Shadow, for making the DP sprites and the mapsupplies
Marnic Slyker, for making gold back sprites
ryushin5, for making gold OWs
Soul.//Silver, making HG/SS Map recources
Franlandia, making HG/SS Pokemon OWs
Scizz, making DP music
Gamer2020, making HG/SS music

Support banners
hansie10.png

Last edited:

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
Years
guided by your dad's friend the Black Belt Master.

Why doesn't my dad guide me? Doesn't he love me? And why doesn't his friend have a proper name? Do I call him Black Belt Master in conversation?

a journey to defeat the pokemon league so you can meet up with your dad in the Shadow World.

Why do I have to defeat the Pokemon League before I'm able to enter the Shadow World? Furthermore, why is my dad such a jerk that he makes me jump through so many hoops just to spend time with him?

Why is he in there? To study Giratina and its behavior.

Why just Giratina? Seems like a niche market to me. At least Professor Oak and the gang had practical subjects.

But before you get a chance to do so, you meet up with Team Shadow Force, an elite team of trainers teaming up to capture giratina and to take over the world.

Sounds kind of familiar...

Furthermore, why doesn't my dad just handle it? He is the Giratina expert, after all. I'd imagine he'd want to defend his research specimine!

many different heros and heroines from different pokemon games (You know like Ash

Hey, wait a minute! Ash was never in any of the games!

except for the Boato

... the what?!

Travelling through the Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh regions, you will find many problems, and it is up to you to fix them all and save the world!

What kind of world leaves it's problems to a small child? I can understand the charm in the "unlikely hero" approach, but to consider it a thing of fate is a bit tongue-in-cheek if you ask me.

Team up with Lance in the Jhoto region, Steven in the Hoenn, Cynthia in the Sinnoh,

Ah, good. All the franchise badasses are accounted for. Excellent!

and Ash in the Kanto region

... Hm.

New region Boato
All region of the regions will be in here.

Pretty ambitious stuff. You realize how much work that is, right?

Play as Gold and Crystal in this game.

Say what?! You didn't mention anything about that in the Story preview. Does that even make sense? Why? They already had their story! Twice, even!

Play as Giratina Origin too!

Now I think you're just being silly. :[

Travel with trains, Ships, helicoppters, and Buses

How in the world do you plan on animating helicopters?

Scizz, making DP music
Gamer2020, making HG/SS music

Someone get Junichi Masuda on the phone! Turns out he was being wrongfully credited this whole time!

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
I agree with kaiser, this makes practically no sense at all.

Back