• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cobalt [Indefinite Hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyvern123

Hacker, Fanfic Writer
Years
Okay thanks. I also have a questions about 2 pokemon. Does tribbug evolve? and what is the encounter rate for the black and purple bug type pokemon(forgot its name but a bug catcher said it was the fastest in Felith)?

By the way, This is my new favorite hack. Before this was Pokemon Snakewood. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to new betas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Okay thanks. I also have a questions about 2 pokemon. Does tribbug evolve? and what is the encounter rate for the black and purple bug type pokemon(forgot its name but a bug catcher said it was the fastest in Felith)?
Tribbug has a personality evolution at level 13 into either Reguran, a physical attacker, or Higantia, a special attacker. Esperug has a 1% encounter rate in Indigo Forest and a 5% encounter rate in Red Way.

By the way, This is my new favorite hack. Before this was Pokemon Snakewood. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to new betas.

Thanks!

I just discovered that Corona Cave is game breaking. Please redownload, it's been fixed.

edit And I've just found a few more problems, though not as severe, but please redownload anyway. I've also added a Fakemon-less patch to the download post.

Last edited:

Wyvern123

Hacker, Fanfic Writer
Years
Okay thanks, testing it out.

I am in the catacombs and no glitched trees. Thanks for the help. I support your hack all the way.

I have found a little problem. The garden center in your hometown. I try to talk to the lady that gives you the seel potion but i cant talk to her. I press A and i get the beeps but thats it. It like she isn't there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back