• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Years
I will stop answering you if you don't start making sense. Please make sense. I beg you. Make sense. I pray to Arceus that you make sense RIGHT NOW. And if you don't, I'll plain ignore your guesses. Simple as that.

And I'll say Shaymin. Why? Ledgendary. Hedgendary. Hedgehog. Shaymin. IT'S A PLAY ON WORDS DAMMIT

Years
Nope, not a Gardevoir. Hihihihi.

Maybe I'll up the ante of my laughing. Dar-har-har-har!

Guessesssss....... What was the hint this time? Mandatory guess is Whiscash before you repeat hints.

Years
NIMBLE FOONGUS IS NOT.
A LEGITIMATE.
FULLY DEVELOPED.
UNDERSTANDABLE.
HINT.
UNLESS YOU EXPLAIN IT.
BECAUSE A NIMBLE FOONGUS.
DOES NOT.
EX.
IST.
GRAAAAAAHD.

START.
MAKING.
SENSE MAN.
START.
MAKING.
SOME.
FREAKING.
SENSE!

Exeggutor.

Years
Then what the hell IS "Nimble foongus"? Why the hell do you keep putting it at the end of your posts? Are you just too nub to make a signature?

Is it Jirachi?

By the way when did you say it was a legendary?

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
The post before your guess of shaymin

Incorrect

An no I have not had time to make a siggy

Years
Line, there is no gen 3 legendary other than Jirachi and Deoxys who is a Psychic type.

Red, is it Salamence? People seem to like Salamence. And it matches with the evolution levels you listed (I think)

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Oshaeott?

Thankyou
Hint 1 for no 3
My third favorite pokemon has 2 different forms

Last edited:
Years
So it's Latios, huh?.

Funny thing. I always classify those under the Dragon type, NOT PSYCHIC, because they rarely use a Psychic move in competitive. I mean, they tend to CARRY them, but you rarely see them actually used, it's mostly Dragon Pulse.

Nope, not Mamoswine. Darharharharhar.

As for your next favorite... Unown?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Don't think I know what that one is, so no :p For general hintingness, My main experience is from the games, and I haven't played the 5th gen ones. And haven't played the 4th gen ones for ages. Mainly it's been annoying in 1st - 3rd gen games.

AAh ninja post! Keeps happening to me...

Have you turned into a pirate? Just sayin'. I forgot the clues you gave... or if you gave any... Mewtwo? I don't know...

Back