• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm here!

Years
  • Age 30
  • NYC
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Privyet comrades! Name's Aivis. Or Champion Aivis, if you so wish. I hit the scene of Pokèmon around Gold and Silver and I hope to be getting X and Y soon. When I figure out how everything goes I'll make myself right at home. I'd like a battle with any one of you sometime soon. See you around.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Welcome to thecommunity champion!

I really love to see that there was so much interest in the generation 2 games :) i've always loved them (and still do)

Unfortunately I wont be getting pokemon X or Y since I dont play on my DS enough to get a 3DS, would be a waste to grt it for 1 game..

Anyway, i'll be seeing you around and if you need help dont hesitate to ask somebody!

Greets

Years
Hi there Aivis, welcome to PC! :3 Haha, I actually live in NYC myself, though not right in the heart of the city. Manhattan's just a short drive away though.

Definitely get X and Y when you can; I can't stress enough how fun they are, though of course everyone has their own opinions. Feedback for them has mostly been positive though and it's heaps of fun just seeing your favorites in 3D. Admittedly I didn't think we'd make that transition so soon. Makes me excited for future gens. :)

Hope you've been exploring around as it's been a while since you posted your intro. Like Alpha said, don't hesitate to ask for help if need be!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey ya how are you and welcome to PC Champ ! so if you are looking for a battle Battle Center is best for you now aren't you gonna see the X & Y i am very happy that a new member joined. But i am waiting for the 3DS emulator to come out and a X & Y rom huh !

Anyway you can find a alot of things here like Video Games, General entertainment, ROM hacking, Pokemon GEN I,II,III,IV,V,VI etc there are some non Pokemon forum you can visit and Gen forum are for Pokemon ROM gaming and In Rom hacking you can make and publish your own hack to public just by completing the Thread requirments (better ask the moderator about it) And there is also Pokemon club forum there you can make your own club and lead it. If you had any prob or question ask me and i will try to help you if i can't just PM Any staff member or make a thread in Question & Feedback forum.

Its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battling making hack etc etc. don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good gift. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. A Super moderator can handle all forum. There is forum for everything so just visit any forum you want and make a thread about it or post in a thread. You can customize your signature,profile picture,avatar etc etc in Your user control panel. So you should check all the forum and you can also publish your own hack. By going to the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum and you need to spend 3 months here for team discussion in team discussion you can invite people to join in your project of your hack. But you need to fill the thread requirements. Like you need to give at least 4 or 6 screen shots but not Pokemon base stat, Pokemon Moveset. you also need to write the features and story above the screen shots. And same with Hack publishing but you doesn't need to spend 3 months to publish a hack to public. You need to write features, credit,story etc etc and do the thread requirements. If your thread is perfect so Dr.Fuji (The moderator of Emulation % ROM Hacking forum ) will choose this thread to publish and if it doesn't open in 24 -26 hour you should PM The moderators. And don't forget to read the rules of every forum !

Now here are some forum you can visit

GEN IV Sub Forum

GEN III Sub Forum

Pokemon Anime Sub Forum

Trade Corner

Roleplay Corner

Video Game

Back