• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mysterius Dungeons: Red and Blue Rescue Teams - US/EU Release Date

Years
I was wondering last days, why the hell isn't the Dungeons releasing yet. It had been enough months already from the Japanese release and we haven't even got a clue about their release in America and Europe. I came to a conclission that the new Pokemon's English Names haven't announced yet anyway, but really, is that a reason not even to say a word? What do you think? I honestly believe that PMD games are really interesting as they are the firsts of this type's Pokemon Adventure/RPG games.

Years
Well, I got an email from Nintendo yesterday. We may be able to know the release dates of all the new games (Dungeons, Ranger, Diamond/Pearl), even not the exact ones, over the next two weeks. I hope this is true. I'm really looking forward.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
I assume Ranger will be released in the US, since there has to be a tie-up with the movie.

As for Dungeon... I think that either:
1) It won't be released in the US (for reasons unknown)
2) Because of the overwhelming amount of text in the game, NoA is having a hard time translating.

Years
I'm quite sure the Dungeons games will be released.. I mean is translating that hard anyway? :S I'm sure that ameuters will translate them if they don't release. xD Is that hard for proffecionals? xD Anywhoo, if they don't release Ninty will have BillLaden_Pokemaster after them hehe :P

zonic the hedgehog

...::: D. GrAy-MaN :::...
Years
Ash_Pokemaster said:
I'm quite sure the Dungeons games will be released.. I mean is translating that hard anyway? :S I'm sure that ameuters will translate them if they don't release. xD Is that hard for proffecionals? xD Anywhoo, if they don't release Ninty will have BillLaden_Pokemaster after them hehe :P

Yeah, but you really have no idea how many text menus there actually are in this game... gosh, I downloaded the rom for the red version awhile back, and I was shocked at how much reading this requires for a Pokemon game.

It's pretty obvious that it's supposed to be a text-based RPG (Dungeon games have always been), and I don't think it's the fact that it'd take awhile to translate (although it may be that), but rather that children don't tend to play these types of RPGs and tend to dislike them.

I'm probably wrong, though.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
zonic the hedgehog said:
but rather that children don't tend to play these types of RPGs and tend to dislike them.
Actually, you are correct, since most people I know who still play MD are over 18... (I guess most children got bored after finishing the game once).

After all, it is made by the company which made Shiren's Mysterious Dungeon, whose main players are now over 18.

Selkie_warrior

Check out my avatar shop!
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2007
same as sonic said i downloaded it and it was so much speech bubbles plus just to annoy me it was in japenese,chinese or some other asian lanuge(sorry if im racist)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
kohei said:
As for Dungeon... I think that either:
1) It won't be released in the US (for reasons unknown)
2) Because of the overwhelming amount of text in the game, NoA is having a hard time translating.
How come you say that for? But its been about 5 months and it should of been out already. Most games for the US take like 3-4 months right after Japan gets it just for it to come to the US.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Kaeru_ike

Teruki - Miku - Bou - Kanon
Years
I can't wait to play Ranger on my DS! I've played Fushigi no dungeon at an emulator, and it was funny for a while so i used my flash linker and linked the game over to an real GBA casette. I played it for a while(Great graphic!) but got sick of it and put in Keitai Denjuu Telefang advance.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I think that Mysterious Dungeon Red/Blue is going to be like Gold/Silver release dates. Gold/Silver came out in 1999 for Japanand for the U.S it came out in 2000 so I think that the MD games are going to be like that also. But all they really have to do like I always state "Manyula and Manene need there English names. They have about 9 more episodes before they have to make Manene English name

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Zone

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
They can reveal names outside of the anime. It's not a rule that names of new Pokemon must be revealed in the anime before anywhere else.

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
Years
Hmm.. Just recieved news from Serebii.net. The red and blue dungeon games will be out in the US September 18. O_o Well at least we got a release date! Im thinking this time next year, we'll have D/P Darn... i wish they came out before summer's end. eh well, and please no flames for the double post!

Back