• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the user title above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
I like the spacing, the symbols, and are my eyes failing me, or is it bold and brown? It really goes with your theme, so- 9/10

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Years
Key of Destiny - Its probably a video games reference or something and I don't play video games so wouldn't know. So I can really only rate it on what I think of it literally. I love the word destiny and the key of destiny works because we all have a place where we are to go and circumstances in real life change constantly, and thus we always have a destiny. A key would represent the idea that we can achieve anything and do anything, if we allow ourselves to try and by working hard and stuff. Thus its basically saying that only you by using a "key" can change the future or your "destiny". So 10/10.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Yuna, I honestly don't know how it relates, but that's probably due to my lack of knowledge of the character in your theme. Some call it fate to me, has a nice simple message in my opinion. Though, it might not need "And" there.

9/10~ I like it.

Key of Destiny - Its probably a video games reference or something and I don't play video games so wouldn't know. So I can really only rate it on what I think of it literally. I love the word destiny and the key of destiny works because we all have a place where we are to go and circumstances in real life change constantly, and thus we always have a destiny. A key would represent the idea that we can achieve anything and do anything, if we allow ourselves to try and by working hard and stuff. Thus its basically saying that only you by using a "key" can change the future or your "destiny". So 10/10.

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back