• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystals Reflection

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
Years
on this website (i forgot what its called) theres this tool that lets you add new map space(only for emerald) so can i be the scripter

sure do wanna see them (when i tried making a crystal remake in emerald i couldn't ge new bark done)

did u get my pm

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
sorry but darkcharizard is our scripter for now..and like you said,your skills are only basic.sory =/ i will get to posting the screens tommorow,and hopefully finish route 29...anybody else that would like to join the team or comments etc?

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Thats mainly why we chose it! Fire red is so...meh! we can do as good with emerald as the others can with fr :) maybe ill post some screenies here...anybody want to actually see some?so far im done New Bark Town and started route 29..i could take screens and show u how its going..etc? u guys like that?
Yes pleeeeeease! :DD
I wanna see new bark with emerald tiles.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
You should add more information about the first post such as new features etc. or this will be closed.

It's the Scrapbox, you're supposed to post your ideas but you should post as much information as you can about your hack, not only that it's a remake.

Momoko

Years
-_- maybe give me some actual ideas or something? anyways i started cherrygrove now and route 28 is fnally done...with dark charizard on our team, the actual thread and Beta 1 will be done in no time :)

FinalEclipse

Years
if you ever need an extra team member for the creation of your hack let me know id be glad to help

will you add your own towns like a johto a couple of years from the original g/s/c?

Momoko

Years
yea i will post it there once i get screenies and more supporters ...-_- this was just to let ppl know im hacking..geez,wheres Esmas,never around to help me here ....anyways im editing the first post rite now! the screenies wont take long,either. and as for fakemon? *barfs* fakemon...my answer NO

edit: and im reely tired...g2g sleepy now :o but b4 i go a quick shot of nbt...ill upload it rite now. Its just the pic in advance map since i just dont have the energy to play the game rite now ..-_-
yes,things need to be changed. yes,they will BE changed..this was put togetehr in less that 40 mins so dont exepct mushhh..

Last edited:

Momoko

Years
possibly only hoenn...i will let u journey to boring Kanto to catch the legendaries there...not to mention i have a super awesome events planed for a shiny salamance just b4 going to the 8th gym...wait and see :) on the post above i put a screenie with some info,and i updated the first page. Hope you like..

FinalEclipse

Years
finally a screenshot! best new bark i've ever seen(besides shiny gold, no offense) wiil you release a beta or alpha first anyone will do i just cant wait to play this did you play this in vba to take the screenshot or did you take it in advance map if you took it in advance map how do you do that?!

Momoko

Years
i did it in advance map using a program...anyways thanx 4 saying its good..and of course zels is better...hes an all around better hacker than me ;) and he has a diamond pearl ts...or is it just his trees...?

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
0wnag3! Sorry for the 1337. But awesome, even ShinyGold's New Bark isn't as good as that. If I saw that in a screenshot on Ninty's website I'd believe that the folks over there made it. Verry good.

Back