• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Outcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
K this is a RP i'm starting for fun so heres the story

Your a kid in junior high (this is pokemon don't worry it is) kids at school tease u and the only friend u have is your pokemon.The kids make fun of u cause u don't talk much your shy easily intimidated.Whatever they say u just take each insult after another.But one day u just can't stand it anymore.U begin to raise your voice as u say "I will be the greatest pokemon trainer ever"the kids look at u and just laugh.So the next day u just pack up your stuff and without telling anyone u leave your hometown.U search for what u are looking for the one thing u want the most friends.Most people don't understand u and just don't get u.

This RP will take place in Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,and Orange Islands.

Heres the form
Name:
Grade: (6th-8th)
Starter Pokemon: (no legendaries EVER)
Personality:
Description:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres mine
Name: Pochi
Grade: 7th
Starter Pokemon: Shroomish
Personality: Shy,intimadated,happy (except at school),trys to shut people out,doesn't talk much at all,and loves pokemon
Description: long brown hair,baggy white shirt,baggy white pants,blue shoes,and a blue headband

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Alana
Starter Pokemon: Chikorita
Personality: Shy. She doesn't like company much. She is calm and always takes everything that people throw at her without a word. But when some one attacks her friends she takes revenge. She actually very strong but she doesn't like to fight. She has never hit anyone before, until now. She is very intellagent and is good at going unoticed. She is also very good at picking locks. This skill comes from constantly having to get her Chikorita out of lockers. She is a dedicated student and is never late for class, no mmatter what she has to do.
Description: later

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I join

Name: Max
Starter Pokemon: Pikachu, Charmander
Personality: friendly.... brave
Description: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes including gloves

Mightyenapup

Mightyena Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2005
Name:Lily
Grade:8th
Starter Pokemon:Ralts
Personality:Brave, yet sometimes intimidated and shy. Always looking forward to win and show her classmates
Description:Waist-length brown hair that is always in a cool hairstyle and turquoise blue eyes that always seem to sparkle with bravery. When training she wears a battle outfir because as her pokemon grows strong she does to so she sets her pokemon to attack herself. Any other time wears cool clothes.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
Name:Kylee (friends call her Kay)
Starter Pokemon: tentacool
Personality: Really nice and friendly, mysterious at times, she absolutely loves the sea
Description:
rpgirl.png

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Name: Paige
grade: 7th
starter pokemon: white murcrow
Personality: she freaks people out with her like in witch craft but people always push her down and tease her so she doesn't like to talk
Discription: long dark brown hair (people say it is black) pulled into two ponytails ( down to her ankles) baggy black jeans black t shirt black fingerless gloves

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
Name: Sam
Starter Pokemon: Espeon
Personality: Quiet, mysterious
Description: Blue eyes with purple hair. She stands at 5'6, tall for her age. She wears jeans and a red T-shirt.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Name: Gold
Grade: 7
Starter Pokemon: Growlthe
Personality: shy, brave, nice
Description: black long sleeved shirt silver vest black swet pants a chain with a master ball hanging from it

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
OOC:Wo I didn't know so many people joined.Well lets get this started.Also
*slaps head*great I have an evil twin that I don't know about u sure know how to make a story interesting

IC: I was walking down the halls of my school with my books held tightly and Shroomish on my shoulder as usual.I 7th grader walked up and pushed me and just grinned real big."S.....stop it"I said in a low voice.But he didn't care he just pushed me and then some of his friends joined in.Until they pushed me to the ground flat on my face.The bell rang and my fist slammed against the floor."Why can't I stick up for myself."Shroomish lifted my head with his vine.I looked at him then stood up."Yah know what Shroomish without u I think I might do something crazy."I walked down the hall to get a tardy slip.But little did I know that after that next period something would change my life forever.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
I walked down the hall and saw a boy get pushed "this always happens to him better just leave hin alOUCH!" a girl threw her books at my shin and I fell murcrow cawed loudly at the girls and I looked at them and said "disaster falls apon those who can not see their own ignorance they ran off looking scared and I went to class before the bell rang!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I was walking down the halls, carrying my books, and my Pikachu on my shoulder. Then some tough guy knocked me off to the ground, I fell hardly and hitted the ground throwing my books away, my Pikachu tried to defend me, but the tough guy just pushed him away, "crap, this happens daily, when is this gonna end?" I thought

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Alana stood up and wiped her bleeding lip. The tough guy shoved her again then vanished. Alana stood up again and started to pick the lock on locker 472. "Hang on Chikorita I'll get you out."

"One of these days." Muttered her Pokemon as the locker opened.

"Come on we're going to be late for class." They made it just as the bell rang.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I sat there in the office when a teacher asked me what happened."N....nothing happened"I said as my voice was still shaky.The teacher only looked at me and said your gonna have to learn how to defend yourself."But there bigger then me and tougher than me to."She just handed me a note and said i'll let u off this time Pochi but get to class."Yes ma'am."I never had much problems talking to teachers they were always nice to me considering that I got A's in every class.I walked in the classroom door and just then out of now where I was tripped.I only clinched my teeth and sat in my seat.*If they do it one more time I sware.....*

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I was still a bit jumpy."Y....yes P.....Paige."I wasn't doing any work I was shivering until I broke my pencil in half.*Why can't I just plain talk to her why can't I.*

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
*Why is he watching me its creeping me out.*I just shook my head and began to pay attention to my work.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
Sam wandered the hallways, her Espeon following her like a shadow does.

"Hey freak!" a boy said, shoving her into a locker. Sam winced. Her Espeon hissed, leaping onto the boy and scratching him with her claws. "Aarg!" he yelled.

"C'mon Sunny!" Sam said, running through the hallways. The bell rang. She skidded into the classroom and took her usual seat in the back of the room.

"Late as always," the teacher snarled. Sam lowered her head as Sunny took her usual spot by Sam's feet, watching attentively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back