• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Yay! I can't wait for Beta 1 to be released at Christmas!

If progress speeds up it could even be earlier.

Anyway, I've updated the first post.
So, don't be shy to give me some feedback please, I need other peoples opinions because this game isn't just for me. Also don't point out any tile errors because most likely I just havn't got around to fixing it.
I'll most likely have some new screens of the first gym in the next day or two.

It feels good to have the thread open again :)
Oh, and if anyone has any questions just shoot.​

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Nice that you updated your thread :3
Okay here are my thoughts:
- The story is Awesome :D
- On the 3rd screen, why is the signpost in front of the water? It would be weird since the player has to talk behind or to the right of it to see what it says.
- I don't think the Original Ruby Font matches the different colored text :3

lizzzz

I want to be the very best!
Years
I am very excited to play this hack! The screenshots are beautiful and I like the story you've got planned out. I can't want to see the implementation! Good luck on moving things a long!

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Yay! It's back up!!! I could make you a userbar if you want :)

Edit:

I have done the userbar, but I'm not too sure what Pokemon to consist in it... I added a Barry OW (The one you used in the game) and a Galactic grunt. I also added a Giratina because it starts with G like 'Galaxy' LOL. What should I add? :P

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
Years
I like the tiles and scripting seems decent.
But indoor tiles need changed, as do some overworlds and one of my pet hates is re-used characters as heroes.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Does we still get the Powered-Up Victini?
It could be possible, you will have to wait to find out what the Christmas Adventure event is about.

Nice that you updated your thread :3
Okay here are my thoughts:
- The story is Awesome :D
- On the 3rd screen, why is the signpost in front of the water? It would be weird since the player has to talk behind or to the right of it to see what it says.
- I don't think the Original Ruby Font matches the different colored text :3
Thanks, and that is actually the back of the sign so the player is facing the sign.
Thats where the player starts when you begin the game, so its seems fitting.
And yeah you might be right, but I can't change the font so oh well.

I am very excited to play this hack! The screenshots are beautiful and I like the story you've got planned out. I can't want to see the implementation! Good luck on moving things a long!

Yay! It's back up!!! I could make you a userbar if you want :)

Edit:

I have done the userbar, but I'm not too sure what Pokemon to consist in it... I added a Barry OW (The one you used in the game) and a Galactic grunt. I also added a Giratina because it starts with G like 'Galaxy' LOL. What should I add? :P
Yeah that would be nice, i need a new one.
Add a team galactic grunt on the left and a rocket grunt on the right and arceus in the middle.

I like the tiles and scripting seems decent.
But indoor tiles need changed, as do some overworlds and one of my pet hates is re-used characters as heroes.
Thanks man, and indoor tiles will be inserted soon, i've already choosen the tiles they are just waiting me for me to stop being lazy and insert them lol. And overworlds will be changed before the beta is released, and i actually agree with you but i couldn't get any custom ones, if you don't mind me asking did you make your own hero overworld?

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Done, It sorta have bad quality but I cant seem to find other rocket grunts. Sorreh :P

HTML:
[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=274512&page=1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lMwXO.png[/IMG][/URL]

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
No problemo :) Ooh! Transparent textbox. Add the faces of the characters speaking next? :D

W8AnV.png

My impression of the cloaked fellow :) How bout you p.m me the cloaked dude's sprite and I make a userbar of it? :P

Last edited by a moderator:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Looking Great Bro! Can't wait! What moves shall this Victini Have?
Not telling :D

No problemo :) Ooh! Transparent textbox. Add the faces of the characters speaking next? :D
W8AnV.png

My impression of the cloaked fellow :) How bout you p.m me the cloaked dude's sprite and I make a userbar of it? :P
Well its quite possible seeing transperant textboxes can be done by scripting i dont think removing the border from the show sprite will be really much work, im quite sure if i do an all night script session i could crack it.

lookong awesome,mb I can help u?(I can't script)
Thanks but im doing fine at the moment.

Your signature caught my attention. It is sad that the link is not up yet.
Well thats its job so good lol, yeah dont worry its only a month away.

Update:
I have found some new recruits for Team Galaxy, here they are..
JackR50 - Music/Region Map Inserter
Pinkish Purple - All Photoshop Stuff/Cry Inserter

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
Hack's still looking good man, can't wait to play :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back