• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

JJAttacker

None Shall Pass
Years
so how does this thread work? do i ask for a poke and you say what you want in return?
im new to this thread XD sorry

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry, if you would have read my 1st and last post, you would have known it's under construction and closed, not to be rude please!!

CLOSED!!

Under construction

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks for the bump again!! :)

Yes, Truth is awesome, can you iv breed??

I can attempt it.

Also, i was wondering.Are the lv.52 and lv.100 Truth exactly the same, except for their levels?

Years
hi everyone!

im looking for a shiny vulpix !
there you can find my shiny pokemons !

umbreon , absol, alakazam, dragonite, articuno, blastoise, bulbasaur, celebi, flygon, gyarados, entei, espeon, latios, latias, ho-oh, lugia, milotic, pikachu, moltres, suicune, raikou, zapdos, thyphlosoin, tyranitar, charizard, venusaur

thank you!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
i will eventually be online the same time as you so we can trade :)
dam Jaw Infection is killing me :(
Hope you get well soon, we'll meet up eventually. :)
I can attempt it.

Also, i was wondering.Are the lv.52 and lv.100 Truth exactly the same, except for their levels?
Yes they are exactly the same.
hi everyone!

im looking for a shiny vulpix !
there you can find my shiny pokemons !

umbreon , absol, alakazam, dragonite, articuno, blastoise, bulbasaur, celebi, flygon, gyarados, entei, espeon, latios, latias, ho-oh, lugia, milotic, pikachu, moltres, suicune, raikou, zapdos, thyphlosoin, tyranitar, charizard, venusaur

thank you!

Sorry, my shop is Closed!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
Hey rnc! I was wondering if h could trade evo/ lvl up my dusclops for me?
And teach it earthquake possibly? Or if you could just send it back with tm 26 that would be fine.

Here's the moveset I would like it to have:
Shadow sneak
Will-o-wisp
Earthquake
Rest

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Do you close forever or just for a while, RNC?
No it should only be til tomorrow, hopefully!!
Hey rnc! I was wondering if h could trade evo/ lvl up my dusclops for me?
And teach it earthquake possibly? Or if you could just send it back with tm 26 that would be fine.

Here's the moveset I would like it to have:
Shadow sneak
Will-o-wisp
Earthquake
Rest

Can I do that for you tomorrow please??

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Hey, just wondering, what were you wanting me to breed? I'm just assuming,as you asked about IV breeding.

Back