• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: I just saw this and it is now bugging the crap out of me.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Nice catch ;O
Well this is actually more than possible, it's quite easy. All you'd need to do is find $maxnote in ...### EDIT AVATAR ###... in profile.php.

It's actually right here:
Code:
$maxnote = '';
		if ($permissions['avatarmaxsize'] AND ($permissions['avatarmaxwidth'] OR $permissions['avatarmaxheight']))
		{
			$maxnote = construct_phrase($vbphrase['note_maximum_size_x_y_or_z'], $permissions['avatarmaxwidth'], $permissions['avatarmaxheight'], $permissions['avatarmaxsize']);
		}
		else if ($permissions['avatarmaxsize'])
		{
			$maxnote = construct_phrase($vbphrase['note_maximum_size_x'], $permissions['avatarmaxsize']);
		}
		else if ($permissions['avatarmaxwidth'] OR $permissions['avatarmaxheight'])
		{
			$maxnote = construct_phrase($vbphrase['note_maximum_size_x_y_pixels'], $permissions['avatarmaxwidth'], $permissions['avatarmaxheight']);
		}
		$show['maxnote'] = (!empty($maxnote)) ? true : false;
	}

There's your variable right in there :3 (Actually I think it's under that segment cause this is the text variable, the actual dimensions would have to be declared before/after this part :/ - sorry too tired to think right now :/)

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Lol, Jordan was just telling me over msn: "He's in ACP WHAT IS HE DOING?"
looool

I guess this is resolved ;-;

Back