• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Black Night

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
no... its just i hated the route 1 map after looking at the proper map... so i changed it and thanks for the comments

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Rm2k3Guy said:
Is all you know how to do complain it is his game so let him map how he wants ok? (retorical question) Great so far Esai keep it up
First off, If you want to bad rep me with the simple comment 'MORON' then you may want to learn the use of grammar.
Secondly, Esai asked for comments on how to improve and I told him how to, he was mature enough to know that it was constuctive criticism so he didn't take it personally, unlike you.
Thirdly, Weren't you Cigarettes a couple of months ago? Your poor grammar and use of smilies in every post are very near identical.

EDIT: Esai, that looks a lot better.

Esai

Years
yea i asked for comments, and aslong as people tell me how they think it can be improved then I know it is constructive and will try to make it better. I think that its useful for comments to help the games get better and to know what other people think.

Btw, Thanks I tried to make route 1 look as close as possible to the real thing.. and i think it looks good

Esai

Years
Another Screen (Warning this one is BIG!) Its Route 2, 100% Accurate to the real thing. The only difference is the pokemart. If you wonder what its there for ill tell you :)

Remember on Page 1, I told you that one of these 'Rocket Marts' is in Viridian. Well its not exactly in viridian but Route 2 the route above it. It is guarded by a rocket until you are far enough into the game to be able to use Rocket Balls.

Constructive Criticism and Positive Comments Please nothing like, Its horrible unless you tell me why, and how it can be fixed :)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
It looks perfect. Maybe one thing you could change is move the two teleports on the first building. If you lifted them up one space each it will be sorted.

Esai

Years
Thanks for pointing out the teleports, they were like that because I kept resizing the map... I missed them when moving the events inline with the map >.<.

Thanks for the comment! :D

EDIT: I just found pokemon crystal, so hopefully the johto maps can be more exact :)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Esai said:
EDIT: I just found pokemon crystal, so hopefully the johto maps can be more exact
Here's a tip for when your trying to recreate Johto. Download a Pokemon Gold Rom and a program called 'GoldMap'. It's a hacking program but it shows you the maps in full size, which makes it easier and quicker to replicate them.

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
Years
Thanks for the help Phoenix :)

Sadly the maps for johto cant look as accurate as the trees and stuff are different sizes... but this is my first attempt (comments welcome) of New Bark Town!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
what you do is make every one of johto's tree half of one of those trees, but theres nothing you can do about the houses...they will look bad if theyre only 3 tiles big

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Esai said:
Thanks for the help Phoenix :)

Sadly the maps for johto cant look as accurate as the trees and stuff are different sizes... but this is my first attempt (comments welcome) of New Bark Town!
That looks fine! Don't forget to add some sort of path to make the area less empty. ;)

Esai

Years
Good News: As you can guess I am back working on this game for most of the day :D. So i am going to be doing lots of things at the same time (well not the exact same time)

1. Remaking Johto onto RPG Maker XP
2. Converting RM2k3 Kanto Maps to RPG Maker XP
3. Working on Storyline (Both Versions)
4. Making My Region on RPG Maker XP

If you are wondering why i am making most maps on RPG Maker XP is because of the big chipsets :)

Also heres the new newbark town!

Esai

Years
Thanks Daegon :) I got a screenshot.

Its probably the last johto screen you will see for a while, as by demand i have decided to also work on the storyline. This one is cherrygrove

Dont comment on the land on the sea... its how the autotile works

Esai

Years
its not 100% memory work its starts from memory but then i fix it up by checking the maps with goldmap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back