• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Hey, I never said I didn't like Ema! but I guess I never said I like her either Well, I like her. She's funny and really innocent. I like her pink glasses too. It really suits her.

EDIT:
Spoiler:

And it is strange that Vavavoom hasn't been coming here lately. I see him a lot in other places...

awww, i loved that part ^^ the fifth case of pw was awexome

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Yeah, a little long in the end with
Spoiler:
but really good. I remember getting stuck on Marshall's testimony, which made me hate him. But then, I ended up liking him after all.

Tamaki

Years
Yeah, a little long in the end with
Spoiler:
but really good. I remember getting stuck on Marshall's testimony, which made me hate him. But then, I ended up liking him after all.

meh, i never liked marshall... there are a few non-main ace attorney characters i love (ini miney, matt engarde, max galactica) and a few i hated (gant, marshall, director hotti)

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I like so many non-main characters: Butz, maybe Miss May, Penny, Cody, maybe Oldbag, Will Powers, maybe Yanni Yogi, Angel Starr, Marshall, Meekins, Maggey, maybe Wellington, Ini Miney, Trilo, Moe, Acro, Adrian Andrews, and maybe de Killer. And Gumshoe if he doesn't count as a main character (I think he does, though). Oh, and the Judge. He's funny.
About Gant:
Spoiler:

Favorite characters in T & T:
Spoiler:

My most hated character is from T & T:
Spoiler:

Yeah, I like too much...

Tamaki

Years
I like so many non-main characters: Butz, maybe Miss May, Penny, Cody, maybe Oldbag, Will Powers, maybe Yanni Yogi, Angel Starr, Marshall, Meekins, Maggey, maybe Wellington, Ini Miney, Trilo, Moe, Acro, Adrian Andrews, and maybe de Killer. And Gumshoe if he doesn't count as a main character (I think he does, though). Oh, and the Judge. He's funny.
About Gant:
Spoiler:

Favorite characters in T & T:
Spoiler:

My most hated character is from T & T:
Spoiler:

gant? he does? whoa...

Spoiler:

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Lol, manboobs...

But yeah, I hated Gant with a passion, it was so damn annoying getting him to talk. And I subsequently didn't like Engarde either, because he took the upper hand and made it so you couldn't get the job done without it being realllly complicated. But those kind of guys are what makes the game fun, because it gives you a bigger challenge than just figuring out how something happened.

Oh and Marshall was one of my favorites, I couldn't help but chuckle every time he did the beard shaving thing. I can't put my finger on it, but that just always struck me funny.

And yeah, where be Vavavoom? Wtf I post in his club al the time!!!

Tamaki

Years
Lol, manboobs...

But yeah, I hated Gant with a passion, it was so damn annoying getting him to talk. And I subsequently didn't like Engarde either, because he took the upper hand and made it so you couldn't get the job done without it being realllly complicated. But those kind of guys are what makes the game fun, because it gives you a bigger challenge than just figuring out how something happened.

Oh and Marshall was one of my favorites, I couldn't help but chuckle every time he did the beard shaving thing. I can't put my finger on it, but that just always struck me funny.

And yeah, where be Vavavoom? Wtf I post in his club al the time!!!

i hated gant too. one of my least faves by far. yesh, cedrik needs to post here a lil more...

ugh. earlier i was on a phoenix wright fansite reading about various characters, and i came across a couple spoilers >< i hate spoilers...

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
i hated gant too. one of my least faves by far. yesh, cedrik needs to post here a lil more...

ugh. earlier i was on a phoenix wright fansite reading about various characters, and i came across a couple spoilers >< i hate spoilers...

Well, whatev ya do don't mention them here, I am looking forward to those cases.

Especially since I have no more baseball to look forward to with the Mets gone......................... :(

Tamaki

Years
Well, whatev ya do don't mention them here, I am looking forward to those cases.

Especially since I have no more baseball to look forward to with the Mets gone......................... :(

i wouldnt do that. i ruined it for myself (oops) i should keep it a secret...

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
i wouldnt do that. i ruined it for myself (oops) i should keep it a secret...

Yeah, that really sucks. Thats why I generally stay away from fansites, because there's always someone who blurts out a spoiler where they shouldn't.

Tamaki

Years
eh, it was on a little thing where they tell about each character. i was reading one of the profiles, and there was this biiig space, so i was like hmmm whats that for? and stupidly, i highlited it. and found two spoilers out. meh ><

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Eh, whatev. Hopefully they weren't big enough that they'll kill the game for ya'. Because the game should be so awesome!

Tamaki

Years
naw, not that big. somewhat big but not too bad.

btw, are you gonna pre order it? im gonna tomorrow. if you do, you get a phoenix plushie! ^^

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Hm, I wasn't going to, but a plush toy always sweetens the deal. I dunno, maybe I will, but probably not. I only preorder if I think there's a chance I won't get a copy on the first day.

Tamaki

Years
yeah. for jfa, they gave away styluses that had a touch screen cleaner attached with igiari (japanese for objeciton) on it in kanji. i totally want a little phoenix plushie, so ill pre order ^^

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
I just thought of something that I'd like to ask those who know about/ have played T&T. How many cases are there? Because I wanted another case in JFA since there was 5 in the original, and I wanted to know how many there will be for this one.

Tamaki

Years
I just thought of something that I'd like to ask those who know about/ have played T&T. How many cases are there? Because I wanted another case in JFA since there was 5 in the original, and I wanted to know how many there will be for this one.

im pretty sure theres 5, which is cool

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Ohhh man, I totally missed your name change! I'll have to fix that on the first page.

Back