• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Tips to catching them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
Hello everyone,

I'm new to pokecommunity and I was wondering what are some tips to catching them all?

Two main things.

1. The PC only has 480 spaces.

2. I want to catch them all before X and Y.

I have caught 180.

I own soul sliver, Yellow and black 2.

Anything would help.

Thanks

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
In Gen V, if all the boxes you currently have have at least one Pokémon in them, you get access to more PC boxes, eventually allowing you to have at least one of each Pokémon.

Also, I'd like to direct you to the Trade Corner so that you can trade with other people here in PC. You can also use the GTS to trade for the Pokémon you've seen, but not owned.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 4, 2013
Tradeing basic pokemon that are generation starters is a good way to get other rare things, so breed a bunch of starters

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Really all you can do is Catch and Trade. That's pretty much all there is to getting Pokemon. When new generations come out you can transfer to the new one to make it a bit easier to complete the Pokedex but that's pretty much it.

Going to close because there isn't much discussion to be had in this. If you have a general question about how to obtain Pokemon post it in either of our two Quick Questions for Black and White or Black 2 and White 2.

If you need help getting Pokemon you don't have yet, try the trade corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back