• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
It doesn'y really matter. If you want to complete the request go ahead.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
well logmon im kinda hvinmg trouble understanding what u mean in ur RP but iv'e made what i think u mean into a more understandable, u can chgange things like the main charctors name and things like that if you want, tell me what u think and if ur gnna use it.

Long ago, the world was ruled by an evil demon called the vonkin, he was posessed by 2 dark powers called the, onsway and the gibdak, these two powers made him do dark and terrible things to control the world.

however 1 day the 2 powers were brought to a halt by the great power of the envoy, this was the power of light and was powerful enough to overcome the 2 evil powers, so when the evil oner were destoyed, the Vonkin was detroyed along with them.

however 10000 years later, an evil team named 'the dark pebbels'
who have evil intentions to take over the world and rule it with darkness, have decided that the only way to do this i to revive the onsway and the gibdak, so they performed a ritual to bring back there powers, but they are only semi revived and have given the members of 'the Dark Pebbels' special abilities, but there job is now over, in order to fully revive the dark powers, they must destroy the power of light and good, namely 'the envoy'

The Envoy had sensed this and chosen 3 worthy people to fight together and beat 'the dark pebbels' so in order to do this the envoy has given the chosen 5 a special power of there own.
Who will win the grand battle? will it be the 3 chosen ones or the 3 evil members of the dark pebbels?

This RPG will need 6 people, 3 for each team.

Form
Name:
team: The Chosen Ones / The dark Pebbels
Power:
Appearance:
History:

here is your RP logman, do ya like it?
if so when you use it, please credit this thread and me for making to for you, that way we will get more servise if people like it!
you can decide where the story starts.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
well would you mind letting us know in the future if u have rerote something after making a request, so we know and we wont waste our time writing one.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
actually iu would like to request one myself, the one kinda RP im not any good at is pokemon ones involving legendary pokemon, could someone in the team make me one involving the legendary pokemon
Mew
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Jirachi

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Ok sorry to double post but it's done. I can always change it if you want.

Most people know of most of the legendary Pokemon. Pokemon like Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Lugies, Ho-oh, and the legendary dogs are very well known. But there are four legends that are known by only a few. Mew, Mewtwo, Deoxys, adn Jirachi. Mew: the one of kind incredibly powerful psychic legend, Mewtwo: Mew's clone whi is only known by about five people, Deoxys: a Pokemon from outerspace that is only known in one city, and Jirachi: a Pokemon that sleeps for one thousand years and only awakens for seven day. These four legends fall under the catagory of Hidden Legends. They are very powerful and hardly known. But something has disturbed these Hidden Legends. A strange power has emerged. This power has spread through the land and caused all Pokemon under level fifty to fall into a deep sleep. Nothing anyone does can wake these Pokemon. Soon many humans were affected by the power as well. Trainers with powerful Pokemon of fifty or above remain unharmed but anyone else except for anyone who has come in contact with leven fifty or above Pokemon are now in a deep sleep. The Hidden Legends have met and agreed on one thing. What ever this power is it must be stopped and they are the only ones who can do that. BUt they can't go roaming around in regular form with powerful trainers the only ones left. So they take on human appearance and inlist the help of wild Pokemon that haven't been affected by the strange power to act as their own. When the sourse of the power has been found and defeated they will be released into the wild again.

Form:
Name:
Hidden Legend: (which Hidden Legend are you)
Description: (what you look like in human form)
Personality:
Other: (what ever else you want to say goes here)

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
I want a pokemorph RP to be made, please. Also, it has to have something big with legendaries (Mew, Latias, and Latios).

Last edited:

Logmon1

The one of many...
Years
Pokefan I'm on it! (To short)

Edit: There is a world, far from our own that is populated with pokemorphs. On this planit it is said that long ago there was a huge Mawtwo morph that took over everything. But three brave morphs, A Mew a Latias and a Latios sealed the evil one away for millions of years. Now two million years later the seal is weakening and a group of pokemorphs must now awaken the ancient ones and defeat the evil before it?s to late. But along there way they will have to fight servants of the Evil one

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited:

justokre

Open your eyes.
Years
I don't really have a specific request, I'd just like someone to make a new fantasy-ish rp. I'd prefer it to be what some might call "realistic fantasy", meaning nothing overboard. I'd prefer not having to save the world from a horrific monster, I'd prefer something on a smaller scale. Lemme know if/when you start it! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back