• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Role Playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Abigail and Oni: *stares at Jordan* *they remain quiet for the rest of the travel*

Fa: Hey Jordan! *whispers* I think I know their endings... Abigail and Oni.. fighters that once argued about everything found love in Bern and...GAH! *gets punched by Abigail*

Abigail: Just because you're mamkute doesn't mean I can't beat you up as a girl!

Years
Abigail and Oni: *glares at each other and step away from each other*

Oni: Watch it, Jordan!
Abigail: *Readies a Nosferatu book*

Fa: Aw, c'mon guys! Not all people with A supports end up marrying each other! Like ... um... Merlinus and Marcus! Raven and Lucius! Lyn and Rath-- oops... I think they had a daughter..

Years
Oni and abigail: *glares at Jordan*

Fa: I think we should leave you two love birds alone! *gigles and runs off to avoid getting attacked*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
*talks at a distance with Fa so they can't hear*
Jordan: You know......when it comes down to it, those two really do care about eachother. You see what you mean about them getting together! I've yet to meet that person for myself......I believe. I wonder when I will........oh well!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Hahaha*rides back from along break, Flings arrows at every one in site* DIE! Expeshaly you Fa!!!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
100marios said:
Jordan: No!
*slashes the incoming arrows in half*
Jordan: We will not be hunted down by someone who can't even spell especially correctly!
Come on Fa!
*grabs Fa and runs back to oni and Abigail*
Jordan: We're under attack! Everyone! Be ready!
Haha very funny just cuz i cant spell you can dodge my arrows anways* sorry for the arrows hehe can i join your lovely traveling group?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back