• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Haha yes, I bumped you up to Chapter 4. You'll be in the double battle at the end of the contest competing for the moon stone. You can start posting now if you want, post your character's cool ribbon win.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Hmm, I wonder which lucky character gets to team up with me. But yes, I may construct a post today. I do need a costume I assume lol.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

I was beginning to wonder about that, Cirrus. But since it's you doing me a favor, and I have no skills to offer in return, I will patiently wait. :P So we're supposed to appear after Mount Moon, right Charry? Is that because we're going to board the St. Ann with you, or will that be another appearance? >)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
While you were off doing that annoying task, while waiting to read your post I was er...

erm...

DRINKING PEPSI :3 (and learning how to hack pokemonz *cough**cough*)

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
I have a curious question while I am stalling for time to play Pokemon er, writing.

Does this round have to start with the cool contest?

Years
Haha, what pokemon game are you playing? I'm trying to finish the battle frontier in Platinum. After I was done catching Darkrai before Ghost Princess. xD

Back on topic, Yes. The Pewter Contest starts with the cool contest.

Cirrus

Years
I'm attempting to get another two copies of Stone Edge and Earthquake in Battle Frontier. In Platinum, of course... >.>

That's HOW MANY POKEMON I HAVE TO BEAT? >.<

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Am I allowed to make my display completely and utterly ridiculous for the sake of entertainment? If yes, my post will be done probably tomorrow, maybe today. If not, I will improvise and have one up later tomorrow. I was just waiting on the others to see how they handled their posts.

Cirrus

Years
I summon Trainer Card!

24kxshe.png

*kicks self in the foot*

Gomen kudasai, Umbreon-chan... I was slacking off for too long. The checkered dress was slightly impractical for me, because it would be accomplished easily only in Photoshop, so... I ditched it in favor of a plain dress D=.

Also, guys, remind me to update your cards! Tell me what you need on it.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I meant the moves I perform but I am going to do it anyway. After all I am facing NPCs and nobody cares what happens to them lol.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
I need Irises updated Choucho and Hachi evolved and she caught Luna (the clefairy) check my profile if you want. xD

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Muchos gracias, Cirrus. It looks magnifique. Agh, don't worry about the checkered dress part. ^_^; The trainer card request was only thrust on you anyways because Charry felt it a vital addition. Not to say I don't love it, though! I couldn't have done a better job myself. (No really, I couldn't have.) >P

Years
I created Chibis for Tai, Nina, and Edwin. I posted them on the first post here next to their names. Tell me what you guys think. I took be about half an hour for all of them. Tell me if I got something wrong.

On Topic: Yashi: Tat wants to learn Pursuit. Delete an existing attack for Pursuit?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back