• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Cyrus Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
is this game discontinued?
i hope not
EDIT: are you using my sprites?

Last edited:
Years
That looks really cool. I will definetly play. But I noticed in the stat screen it says Kills, shouldn't that be KOs? Pokemon don't kill each other...do they? =(

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
I Think you are right... but Still :D The Battles are like in mystery dungeon and as far i played they kill there . And this kill think is not so much causing havoc.

Years
Lol, it's cool if you want to use Kill. I was just pointing it out to you incase it was a mistake, but if you want to use Kill then go ahead.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Pokemon Online 2 Weeks Till Release

Name - Pokemon CYRUS
Site - www.nesoft.net
Trailer - http://nesoft.net/vid/trailer1.html
Hello folks i am Cyrysman aka Cyrus.

I will make organized topic this time and will tel about each feature step by Step :badsmile:.
Game Features Play big Role in the Game.
The game will set place in this region
worldmap.jpg

Features
GYMS
GYMS are owned by actual Players, players will able to fight GYM leaders and win Badges from them. GYM Master must be in game at least 30MIN a day as its set in rules that gym masters have to be at gym at least 30min.
Wild Pokemon's and Trainers.
There is only 1 type of NPC kind and those are wild Pokemon's settled in different parts world. Other Than that other players online who play are trainers u may fight and win , winning them you will gain score, money and wins towards TC. You can also SET a Rival in Beggining of them game... this means every time u fight your rival you will gain double exp.

Trainer Cards, Skins
Players Can create own Skins and use then in GAME..
Here is default Trainer Card in use...
defaultshowhb6.gif

And those are different Skins you can select from :knockedou
Fire.png

Happy.png

Shadow.png

Evil.png

You can print them in game and post in signature.

Storage/Server System
Each Region is Hosted on Different Server.. i mean johto or kanto and so on... You can Travel from Server to Server via Train or Ship. Pokemon Storage is Capped for 100 Pokemons reason of this is we wanted some reality ... there is a lot players and each LAB can store 100 Pokemons so in order to get more space u have to store then in other SERVERS aka Regions.
storagegn1.gif

Skin looks kinda bad... but if u dont like it u can edit it

Battle System
Battle System is familiar to mystery dungeon style.. wich gives more freedom to combat giving power make something like 10 vs 10. :badsmile: a massive fight. More about this in Trailer how it looks.

Release -
The Release is in about 2 Weeks we have done a lot of Stuff . and not much left. All we need to do is Finnish mapping and Complete Pokemon Trade function between Players.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2009
Too bad I have window Vista :(
Please fic it so i can run on vista!

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2008
beta 2 out

Hi, beta 2 is out at cyengine.net it came out yesterday but I cannot download it so those who want it it is out and could someone please upload on another site thanks

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2008
i downloaded a client from some spanish website, and it updated, and worked for a while, but then the server went down ._.;
hasnt been back since... dont know if its my computer, or what.

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
I started the game and created the account. but then it said the server went down.

afsnyder

Pokemon Addict
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2010
Oh, my, gosh! I just love pokemon games but not the ones that are repeated over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back