• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Aoife won 5-0 Shiva i'm coming now

Was Swampert your last pokemon? Be honest. Oh and the goal there was to paralyze your entire team then sweep with slow sweepers. I'll give you that gym battle like I said now.

So Jango, how are we gonna do this?

Round 1 I won, but it was doubles and the gym format was singles and in round 2 there was a d/c. Do you want to try a third time or just give it to me since I was pretty clearly winning those? :P

OK, that works. Thanks and GG. :)

Wanna battle me? I've created a new team of winners.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Anyone up for some battles, single/double/triple/ whatever

Sure. Anything for you. My only rules are evasion clause and no ubers unless you've bought them. Anyways, since I appreciate originality, I'm going to create a new team to battle you. You up for the challenge?
Edit: And just for you, I won't use Ferrothorn, Dusclops, or Cloyster.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Sure. Anything for you. My only rules are evasion clause and no ubers unless you've bought them. Anyways, since I appreciate originality, I'm going to create a new team to battle you. You up for the challenge?
Edit: And just for you, I won't use Ferrothorn, Dusclops, or Cloyster.

Hang around narrow minded destroyer of worlds, I have some trades to do first, but after sure.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I think you're scared of Darkrai..............

Just putting it out there,

Its cos you love latios so much isn't it? :cheeky: PMSL

I'm not using my Latios this time. Anyways, I'll be using my Rayquaza so get ready.
Edit: I am waiting in the wifi room. My team is completely new.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
In a about a week I'm going to be gone for about 2 weeks. I don't want the thread to die while I'm gone and unable to update. Have any ideas on how to fix this?

Years
Just dropping in to say that I won't be on long, if at all, these next couple of days. I've got exams, family and friends are graduating, and we've got company over. I'll probably be back by Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back