• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
Years
megansprite.png
daimegan.png

A couple of my latest works which I know are pretty bad. Comments would be appreciated.

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2009
@Strawberry Delcatty: there ok i think they need a bit of work done to them

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Esupio sono Kamereon said:
Thingy.png

Wario Raiders styled piece.

Looks good Blaze. No real complaints. -_-

I don't usually do original Pokemon, but now and then I stray from the FakeMon realm of spriting. Anywho...here's a scratch Pichu. Lemme know watcha think please. XD

Scratch-Pichu.png

Years
megafuz said:
Looks good Blaze. No real complaints. -_-

I don't usually do original Pokemon, but now and then I stray from the FakeMon realm of spriting. Anywho...here's a scratch Pichu. Lemme know watcha think please. XD

Scratch-Pichu.png
Thanks, but I noticed that the sun isn't the actual light source, so I need to change that sometime

Pretty nice, although the ears could use some work mainly because they look so small compared to the head

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Esupio sono Kamereon said:
Thanks, but I noticed that the sun isn't the actual light source, so I need to change that sometime

Pretty nice, although the ears could use some work mainly because they look so small compared to the head

Ugh...yeah. I noticed that too. I'll have to either make bigger ears or scale down the head. :\

Any other comments on this little guy??

Scratch-Pichu.png

[EDIT]Scaled down the head a little. Note the difference. o_O

old
Scratch-Pichu.png
new
Scratch-Pichu2.png

Last edited:

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
here a new pixel art of bouysel
pixelover21mj.png
comments?

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
Years
i know there is some problems with this fakemon or ' custom ' tell me what i should do to make this better.

custom18.png

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
The Edit Looks Better, but the Shading Needs Work and it is a bit too Big. You Need to work on Proportion, and to Make sure the eyes are both looking in the same Direction. Apart from that its OK.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021

These are 2D versions of the Diamond and Pearl Trainer Overworlds i think they look pretty good so if i could get some credits...

Credit to Avatar for the bases. I plan on doing trainer sprites next but i dont know if ill have time.

DONT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
even thought i left out the walking poses i just wanted to make that clear if your want the walkings makes sure you have permission from Avatar and myself.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
mighttails.png

Fusion of Mightyena and Ninetails. More nintails though.
here is how i did it
1. Took mightyena's tail and added it to the end of nintails
2. Edited ninetails' tails to make them look scruffier(like mightyena's)
3. Erased all color inside the sprite and re shaded
4. Added Mightyena's legs and ears jsut to make it cooler
5. Made the mane of ninetails scruffier

any C+C??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back