• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eggmove Elekids for trade

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
Years
I've been breeding a lot to get the Elekid I wanna train so, I got some that I'll don't need and I'm giving you the opportunity to get some.
All of them are male and comes with Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Fire Punch and Thunder Punch so enjoy.

Here's what's available:

1 x Jolly IVs: 11/21/19/29/7/28
1 x Naive IVs: 6/21/28/29/10/28
1 x Lonely IVs: 2/15/15/29/21/20
1 x Hasty IVs: 6/17/18/29/7/28
1 x Brave IVs: 12/21/15/29/29/18

I'll try to keep it updated and I'll be looking for Raikou, Suicune and Entei particularly...
But any reasonable offer will not be discarded ;)
Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Le_Avatar

Years
In fact... I don't know much about IVs...

I got a link to a IV calculator and it gives the minimum value, the average value and the maximum value... Don't really know what to think about it tough...

Is it because it's hard to tell IVs on a lvl 1 poke ?

Ársa

k.
Years
Ummmm, I don't have the time at the moment sorry. You can try to find someone else, and get all of your Elekid's done. If you post the good IV'd Elekid, you will be able to ask for more, such as shinies etc.

~M51

Le_Avatar

Years
I'll note it and give you news about it in PM (altough doing it for every elekid will be far too long)
I'll try something and post some thanks a lot

Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2008
id like the best Ivd one you can find. male of course, since im going to breed it with my adamant ditto

thnxx man

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
would you like a Shiny Belossom for a Jolly one?

Back