• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Did you laugh today?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I like this topic. You're discussing about me, right?
Well, I laugh a lot. I have a best friend who's friggin hilarious, and you're awkward if you don't laugh at his jokes. I find myself to be hilarious, also, so I laugh at my own jokes. I laugh at everything that seems to amuse me, joke or no joke. I laugh when I want to laugh, because I can.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I love laughing. Theres this really funny guy who sits in front of me in english and what makes it even funnier is that most of the time he is completley serious. So I, having just ate a huge cookie, go psycho whenever he says something and everyone else thinks i have a loose screw or something.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah I laughed today at a couple of things:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And today when I was giving someone advice at work for a laugh:
WWGRD..
What would Gordon Ramsay do? Hahahaha!

Years
I laughed a lot today, cos someone was admiring my hilarious-looking profile again. I mean, laughter takes up most of my personality so expect me having a giggle at a lot of things I see on TV or the internet.

I even laugh at my own jokes.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Yes, I laughed today! Tumblr is the main thing that makes me laugh these days. About two weeks ago there was a picture on Tumblr that I saw which was a little dog sitting in a chair that had "Meryl Streep" written on it. Then the caption said "wow she's good" and I saw that and I have laughed about it at least once every day since :P

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I have not laughed in ages.. it is just not me to laugh a lot of my time.

Years
I haven't laughed today. It has been a dull day tonight, but I am sure I will laugh tonight! :3​

MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE EVENTS!

I laugh on most days from humourous content on the web and/or hilarious comments from associates.

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I lol'd at a comment somewhere on PC today, even IRL! Usually I don't actually "laugh" out loud and rather just smile at things but ya. n_n;

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I just laughed at a Tumblr post like 20 minutes.

Actually, this gif. It was part of a pug photoset ♥ ;;

tumblr_ma7zafurr31rgr4l6o7_r6_250.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I laugh pretty much constantly whilst in my floor's communal kitchen since someone's almost always telling a joke or doing something funny, so I've laughed a lot today! The most memorable moment being an incredibly 'disturbed' joke which is certainly not appropriate for PC, but I do have a messed up sense of humour haha.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Ozzy made me laugh today when he said he forgot washing powder/detergent when washing his clothes. ;D

White_Arcanine

Lonely and annoying.
Years
I laugh at myself all the time, especially when someone says I can't do something right or something I'll laugh. You have to laugh when you're the joke. (Anyone who knows what song that's from gets ice cream and a hug.)

Years
Laughed at my boss' silliness today on the car ride home. We were telling silly stories and such since we had a 8-9 hour ride back.

There isn't a day I don't laugh about weird stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Laughed today while talking with friends online as well as while I was reading a chapter in the manga I was reading. Perhaps a few giggles here and there as well. I enjoy laughing. It brightens my mood even when I'm really sour. Guess you can say that I go along with the quote 'laughter is the best medicine'.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I laughed at work at a few things I can't really remember the reasons but I know they were all because of the coworker from hell. He's so obnoxious but he can be so funny sometimes.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I laugh a lot in a day. I just laughed at the stupidest thing though. I had to make myself a stalker name and it came out super lame, but adorable. I'm not telling you cause it'll make no sense, but typing it makes me laugh cause it's...wow lol.

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
I got a few laughs in today, especially around my campus. My Twitter feed has been booming for the past hour, so I've been getting my daily dose of laughing, if you will, from that as well. Haha.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
I laugh today because a female (who was wearing jeans) exaggerated bending down to pick up something. She was trying to look super cute but she end up looking silly. I laugh again because everybody was cracking jokes in my Active Directory class.

Back