• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I have, and I enjoyed it quite a bit :3

Have you seen Mysterious Girlfriend X?

It's cute, if not a little odd xD

Last edited:

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
I gotta say, Blood-C was awesome... I've only seen the animé and the film, though. I'm thinking about reading the manga next.

Ah, this is one I've been caught up with recently... Have you seen Spice and Wolf?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Manga is not scanned, though... :/ And it seems anime goes far into story as chapter 9 is about half of anime and B-C has only 4 volumes.

It's something that's on my want to watch list for too long... Horo is super cute character xD

What about... K? (K The Animation... or whatever it's called... it's just K :D)

JesterLegacy

Random Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
Manga is not scanned, though... :/ And it seems anime goes far into story as chapter 9 is about half of anime and B-C has only 4 volumes.

It's something that's on my want to watch list for too long... Horo is super cute character xD

For some reason, I don't think K is not that good (If the K you meant is K Project), the story is only standard for me.....Well, there are plenty of fangirls of it, though, probably because of the character design.

JesterLegacy

Random Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
You aren't supposed to review it xD
You are supposed to say whether you have seen it or not and ask another poster about other anime.
Oh, pardon me :15:

Then let me start from the previous statement

Yes, all the 13 episodes.....

Have you watched Kobato?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It's on my priority list because of many reasons :D Kana Hanazawa, CLAMP work, Tsubasa Chronicle traveling party =D
I've seen the episode with Tsubasa Chronicle party, though :D

What about Rozen Maiden?

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Yup, both seasons desu. You can bet that I'm eagerly awaiting the next one which is starting in one or two days desu. So pumped right now desu. :P

Have you seen Binbō-gami Ga! desu?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Doesn't ring a bell, so no, never watched it.

Have you watched Slayers?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Yea, I watched pretty much every season of it, except a few and definitely have not seen AGE.

Have you seen... Skip Beat?

thefallendetective

-johnlocked-
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
Yes!! Skip Beat left me with so many emotions I can't handle (;△;)

How about Free? It just aired it's first episode!!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Been meaning to watch it, maybe I should watch it now, but currently, no.

Have you seen kuroko no basket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back