• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
If Riolu/Lucario learned a new move (any move) what move would it be?

Uhm.... Zen Headbutt perhaps? It's a physical move, which fits Lucario's style, and it's Psychic, which.. well, Lucario can learn that type already, yeah?
I checked on Pokémon Showdown, and we can learn both those moves already. Huh. Odd.
Ps: Do you guys like my new signature pictures?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Isn;t Showdown totally different from the acctual games though? I checked on Serebii and Lucario doens't learn Zen Headbutt...

Also, I'm going to have a friend over until Sunday evening, so if I don't post here, that's why.

lucariokul

Years
New topic time!!!!
Why is Lucario so short in the Pokedex, but much taller in the anime, Super Smash Bros Brawl, etc?

PS: Do you guys like my new signature pics?
PPS: ArceusIsPower, did you change your name..?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Why is Lucario so short in the Pokedex, but much taller in the anime, Super Smash Bros Brawl, etc?
I'm not sure... perhaps the Pokédex screen size is small, and they had to re-size its body structure to fit accordingly? One reason why Lucario seems this tall in SSB is because most brawlers are big (I mean, look at guys like Browser, Donkey Kong, Samus, Mario, Link, etc), so to make it go with flow more, it's what they had to do.

lucariokul

Years
What I meant is that the Pokedex says it is... what was it.. 3 feet 11 inches? And they are much taller out of the main games.

lucariokul

Years
Lol. I suppose, but what about Link? His height has determined on youtube my thegametheorists.
It not just a theory. Its a GAME THEORY. :)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Bleh, sorry for the inactivity, I've been busy all week, and I thought I could at least pop in now to say I'll be very busy this weekend ... yeah. SORRY! I'm usually not this busy...

Okay, mind if I give a random question?

What would Mega Lucario look like if he had been part Dragon?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh, wow, good question! First thing is that it'd have a dragon-like body, sort of like Dragonite, Salamence, and Flygon. Secondly, it'd be growing a pair of wings on its back, which it would use to fly around like most dragons do. :P I would imagine its hands and legs become a little shorter, and its tail would grow bigger and longer.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016

I think Mega Lucario would have wings and sharp teeth. Also it would have like curved horns.

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
It has been a long time. My laptop broke.

So, anything happen that I should know about?

lucariokul

Years
...That's what happened..!?!? I thought you were captured!
I looked everywhere for you! I may have even found Terra! Your laptop was just broken!?!? (Facedesks)

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
I was also captured, but after I got free, my laptop broke so I could not connect.

Also, I was at the World's Core if your wondering where I was being held hostage at.

It was crazy hard getting out, there were materials even I can't punch through blocking the way.

Sure, I broke my right paw and both of the tear-shaped appendages on the sides of my head are covered in cuts and burns, but I'm ok!

I do have this strange tag on me though... it looks like a tracking device.

Last edited by a moderator:

lucariokul

Years
Better get that off then...

How about a new topic?
What are the tear-shaped things on Riolu/Lucario's head? They control aura, we know, but lets go more in-depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back