• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was your team to beat the Elite Four for each of the games?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
pearl: infernape/staraptor/luxray/graveler/tentacruel/pelliper

comments: having two flying-types and two water-types got annoying, but I still use these pokemon

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
When I first beat the Elite Four in Diamond, my team consisted of Infernape, Staraptor, Golbat, Bibarel, Togetic, and Roserade. In Pearl, I had only Torterra, Crobat, and Alakazam. As for Platinum, I don't really remember what Pokémon I had on my, aside from Empoleon and Hippowdon. xD"

Lamp

back
Years
My one for Diamond was : Infernape(My Dude) , Honchkrow (Crow) , Rapidash (Mylilpony) , Roserade (Rose) , Luxray (Lion) , and Floatzel (Weasel). I had one for Pearl and Platinum but i lost them Both....:'(

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
In platinum i had infernape, staraptor, luxuray, tropicus (im almost shure about that) and a tenticrule i caught at lv51 surfing to the elete four :P

I only had five but its been so long i dont know why :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
On my first playthrough, the team that I had made for the Elite Four was certainly interesting to say the least. It consisted of Empoleon, Rapidash, Luxray, Graveler, a recently evolved Altaria and Giratina. Don't even ask me how I got through, I was eight okay? My second Elite Four team was Empoleon, Luxray, Staraptor, Leafeon, Houndoom and a traded Dragonite. Definitely the better one out of the two. XD

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
I solo'd HG with Typhlosion, but in Diamond I used Empoleon, and a few others that I forget . It's a shame because I put a lot of time into that.

Pearl is more familiar for me. I picked Infernape and used a few traded mons from Diamond.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Avenger
Years
Since everyone is posting theirs ill post mine which consisted of : Empoleon,Luxray,Umbreon,Floatzel,Dialga and Giratina

Years
I had to pop in my games since I couldn't remember my first Hall of Fame teams off the top of my head, but my Platinum team consisted of Empoleon, Ninetales, Steelix, Kadabra, Scyther and Uxie (which I never used). As for my HeartGold team, I used Butterfree, Typhlosion, Dragonite, Gengar, Nidoqueen and Starmie.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Mine was the same in Diamond and Platinum it was Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Garchomp, Dialga, and Shaymin.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
I can't remember Diamond and Pearl, but in Platinum it was Empoleon, Rotom, Garchomp, Shaymin, Weavile, and Rapidash.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I remember defeating the Sinnoh Elite Four with my awesome team of, Garchomp, Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon and Gengar. In my most recent adventures throughout HGSS, I defeated the Johto Elite Four with Skarmory, Raikou, Steelix, Scizor, Heracross and Espeon.

Years
I call them my Elite Six:

Feraligatr, Ampharos, Nidoking, Scyther, Gyarados, and Ho-Oh. Only played HG though. My Blue Team and Red Team were slightly different.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I used this team and It was actually really good:
-Torterra
-Staraptor
-Luxray
-Vaporeon
-Weavile
-Garchomp

I replaces Staraptor with Drifblim later though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't remember how my team ended up in Platinum, but I do remember my Soulsilver. It was Meganium, Lanturn, Skarmory, Umbreon, Ampharos, and Quagsire. Much similar to my Silver team...kinda. It was the only time I used a Skarmory.

Bryony

Oh my, oh my?
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
Lv. 100 Staraptor, Lv. 80 Togekiss, and a couple more of which I forgot because I'm too hooked on X and Y..

Back