• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Quilavablue

Dont mess with me....
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2004
No Addy im letting him battle. I might waste to much time cause I go to school now....and I wont be able to come as often...

Years
use any move execpt hyperbeam... you only use 2 moves... try and go for STAB and supereffectiveness... this is the premise: both opponents' pokemon shot out hyperbeams of = power. Now its up to you to decide what moves would overpower or prevent your opponent from continuing the hyper-beam, and break the balance of power. A possible blizzard would be a good choice, considering it hits from everywhere and hits hard. Sandstorm would be good as it would cloud the opponents vision possible making thier moves miss, and hitting them to break their concentration... I will judge the battles, im judging them on power and also strategy... I put the attacks 2gether in a realistic manner.
RULES: all moves except hyper-beam are allowed
2 moves max
post only 1 move at a time, and you may only post your 2nd move after the opponent has posted their first
You cannot change your second move ever, you cannot change your first move once you/your opponent has posted their second/your second

Years
u guys, try to use mvoes of great power and/or moves that are good for the strategy... stab gets more scoring/super effective, altho some stategic moves when combined w/ you other move/opponents can give you higher points w/o even having to be stab or sup. eff.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
Years
how do i join this club? (i'm new to this club thing). I fne1 should be a member, it should be me. 1/2 of my team is part flying type, with one being pure flying. Pidgeot is without a doubt my fav.

Blitz

Ready to win in tourney!!
Years
cool, i changed my name so now i'm Blitz. ne1 got a good Pidgeot sprite (i think the best one was from the card, it looked really cool).

Years
why did u change usernames? neways can u explain that link to the AR codes, it is confusing (clicked on ur link in the sig)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Higher moves? O_o; Ehh ... are we allowed to use TMs and more than two moves, then?

Articuno! Use your Blizzard!

Years
ok so you use blizzard and gust, and the other guy used blizz too, whats the other guys last move? neways yes you can use any 2 moves

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
I used gust but then Addy said to restart then I use Blizzard. o_o this is confusing me!!

Then Tig used T-Bolt? O_o;

And now I can release my second move, right?

Articuno! Use Return!!

Back