• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pokemon are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Purin; I would have to say...either a Mew or Chikorita. Either way, you give off a sweet essence of kindness and love, seeing everything in a good way. Most of the time, you have this really nice and peaceful aura which makes other people like you even more. Although you are nice, you seem to be clever with helping people, always making sure things are right first.

Nessie; ooooh not a happy person, are we? o_O; You are a Typlosion. You tend to be aggressive and use a bit of violence to others, and you like to show off your anger and your ruthless attacks. However, you aren't that cruel, you wouldn't mind teaching other pokemon to be as strong as you, and like having other pokemon take resentment on you.

Pokemon Veteran; you are mostly like a Charizard. You love being powerful and acting like the leader. You tend to have a go at your temper which fires off from time to time, but you never fail to remain stubborn and full of pride. You have little patience for things, and you rarely back down on a challenge if someone DOES challenge you. However, as a Charizard, once someone gains your trust, you can trust them back.

TheSmartOne; ooh interesting. o_o; First person to pick 'C' for the last question. =D ANYWAYZ, you are most like a Sneasel or an Absol. Clever and devious you are, you choose to mostly ignore other people's problem, not caring about them really. No one can accurately predict what you are about to do, whether it be friendly or really violent. You are the lone type, and you could care less about others most of the time.

1313666; dude, I have my sources. You came out as Breloom. End of story. >_>; I know you don't agree with it, then don't! No one said you had to completely stick with my answer...^_^

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2005
1. It's the morning and you wake up. You roll out of your sleeping place and bump your head. What's the first thing you do?
A) Curse loudly
B) Smile and pretend nothing happened and go on to live the day to its fullest
C) Groan at your stupidity and THEN pretend nothing happened
2. What's your favorite color? Purple
3. Do you like humans or pokemon better? Pokemon
4. Would you mind if you were to be caught in a pokeball? Yes, very much so.
5. What would you do if you met a pokemon of the same species as you? I wouldn;t really care, unless she was absolutely beautiful:D
6. Do you like pokemon contests? Not really.
7. What contest would you win? Tough.
8. Describe yourself in one word. Um...
9. You see a very weak pokemon, in fact, a weaker pokemon than you. You do what?
A) Beat it up.
B) Take pity on it and leave it alone
C) Ignore it
10. Scratch that. It's actually stronger than you and is about to attack. o_O; Now what do you do?
A) Make fun of it, daring it to fight you
B) Meekly say excuse me and shuffle away embarassed
C) Ignore it
11. Are you a male or a female? Male
12. Do you like light or dark or just neutral? Usually Darkness
13. Which gym leader do you like? Sabrina
14. You see an injured pokemon, what do you do?
A) Go all 'Awwwwwwwwww!' and immediately help it cuz you're so nice ;-;
B) it's just a stupid pokemon...>_>;
C) ignore it
15. You see someone taunting you, making fun of you badly, what do you do?
A) Shoot back your own witty remark and whip out your laser gun >
B) stay quiet until he/she finishes
C) Ignore
16. Do you like freedom? Yes.
17. If someone hit you by accident, what would you do?
A) Get angry >:O
B) Say 'I'm okay. ^_^' and walk away.
C) Give your best glare and walk off
18. There's one last apple standing, and you're hungry. You're so close on reaching it until you hear the person next to you saying, "That was for my mom's health! She's so sick, and I promised her to buy her an apple!" Would you
A) Say 'Awwwww here's the apple and hope your mom gets better cuz I'm so nice! ^_^'
B) Screw you. It's my apple and I got it first. >
C) What kind of question is this?

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2007
1. It's the morning and you wake up. You roll out of your sleeping place and bump your head. What's the first thing you do?
A) Curse loudly
B) Smile and pretend nothing happened and go on to live the day to its fullest
C) Groan at your stupidity and THEN pretend nothing happened
2. What's your favorite color? Blue
3. Do you like humans or pokemon better? Pokemon
4. Would you mind if you were to be caught in a pokeball? Yes! Let me out!!
5. What would you do if you met a pokemon of the same species as you? o.o Clone!!!
6. Do you like pokemon contests? No, no
7. What contest would you win? The cute contest ^^
8. Describe yourself in one word. CRAZAY!
9. You see a very weak pokemon, in fact, a weaker pokemon than you. You do what?
A) Beat it up.
B) Take pity on it and leave it alone
C) Ignore it
10. Scratch that. It's actually stronger than you and is about to attack. o_O; Now what do you do?
A) Make fun of it, daring it to fight you
B) Meekly say excuse me and shuffle away embarassed
C) Ignore it
11. Are you a male or a female? Female
12. Do you like light or dark or just neutral? darkness is goooooood
13. Which gym leader do you like? as in like-like? o_O Morty
14. You see an injured pokemon, what do you do?
A) Go all 'Awwwwwwwwww!' and immediately help it cuz you're so nice ;-;
B) it's just a stupid pokemon...>_>;
C) ignore it
15. You see someone taunting you, making fun of you badly, what do you do?
A) Shoot back your own witty remark and whip out your laser gun >:)
B) stay quiet until he/she finishes
C) Ignore
16. Do you like freedom? YEAH!!! Go FREEDOM!! --- o.o;;
17. If someone hit you by accident, what would you do?
A) Get angry >:O
B) Say 'I'm okay. ^_^' and walk away.
C) Give your best glare and walk off
18. There's one last apple standing, and you're hungry. You're so close on reaching it until you hear the person next to you saying, "That was for my mom's health! She's so sick, and I promised her to buy her an apple!" Would you
A) Say 'Awwwww here's the apple and hope your mom gets better cuz I'm so nice! ^_^'
B) Screw you. It's my apple and I got it first. >:)
C) What kind of question is this?

There we goooooooooo, wonder what Pokemon I am...^^

~Kelsey

Last edited:

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
Purin; I would have to say...either a Mew or Chikorita. Either way, you give off a sweet essence of kindness and love, seeing everything in a good way. Most of the time, you have this really nice and peaceful aura which makes other people like you even more. Although you are nice, you seem to be clever with helping people, always making sure things are right first.
^^;; Never thought I would get my best friend's favourite Pokemon (Mew), so I go with Chikorita. Chiko!

Nessie

The return of the star!
Years
LilyPichu said:
Nessie; ooooh not a happy person, are we? o_O; You are a Typlosion. You tend to be aggressive and use a bit of violence to others, and you like to show off your anger and your ruthless attacks. However, you aren't that cruel, you wouldn't mind teaching other pokemon to be as strong as you, and like having other pokemon take resentment on you.

mm, i am a happy person ??. Well, typhlosion is not that bad!!!, im a TYPLOOOOOOO!!!!, cool!, i would love to be a charizard...but, im happy with typlo. :D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
oof I really should post now...x.X blame procrastination.

Emerald Ursaring; you mostly resemble a MEWTWO. o.o; You don't give a fondness to most things, and choose to hate humanity for all your troubles and show off your anger without trying to suppress it. You choose to fight if it means defending your honor, but sometimes, you can fail at holding in your anger.

Pikawolf; you skipped a question. ._.; But you are a Corsola. You are VERY hyper and want things done right away right now however you want it. Although you may act very high spirited and fast, you never fail to show off your kindness and your overwhelming desire to help. But mostly, you're just hyper. o.o

To others; glad you like the pokemon. =D

1313666; tis a secret. ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2007
Oops! I can go back and re-check da one I missed. A Corsola you say? Sweetness! ^^ Thankies LilyPichu!

~Kelsey

EDIT: There, I fixed it. ^^;

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
LilyPichu said:
oof I really should post now...x.X blame procrastination.

Emerald Ursaring; you mostly resemble a MEWTWO. o.o; You don't give a fondness to most things, and choose to hate humanity for all your troubles and show off your anger without trying to suppress it. You choose to fight if it means defending your honor, but sometimes, you can fail at holding in your anger.

Pikawolf; you skipped a question. ._.; But you are a Corsola. You are VERY hyper and want things done right away right now however you want it. Although you may act very high spirited and fast, you never fail to show off your kindness and your overwhelming desire to help. But mostly, you're just hyper. o.o

To others; glad you like the pokemon. =D

1313666; tis a secret. ;)

*mumbles something*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
I do not know what you're mumbling about, and I presume it is not what I had in mind, but please...if I say I have my sources, respect it. I respect your opinions, that you do not agree with my answers, then don't. No one asked you to, really. You don't need to believe what I say if you don't want to. Just please don't make a big deal out of it. ^_^

Ty.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
bhrit; your answers were confusing, but I would say a Psyduck or a Totodile. You tend to switch minds a lot, sometimes making it hard for other people to understand what you are trying to say. You are mostly good hearted, and willing to help but sometimes, you can go in the wrong direction.

1313666; if you must...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Mmm quite a wise yet quaint answer you have given.

however, if you are truly happy, then alright.

bhrit

Jesse McCartney Lover
Years
LilyPichu said:
bhrit; your answers were confusing, but I would say a Psyduck or a Totodile. You tend to switch minds a lot, sometimes making it hard for other people to understand what you are trying to say. You are mostly good hearted, and willing to help but sometimes, you can go in the wrong direction.

1313666; if you must...
well thats me, im kinda hard to understand at times.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
LilyPichu said:
Raven; I had two choices, but I'm going to go with Numel. You're basically an independant pokemon, kind hearted and mostly doesn't like to fight back unless you REALLY have to. You are like a loner, hardly talking to other pokemon unless it's of importance. However, most didn't see the dark side of you, because you rarely use it.
Thats true.But the talking,I'm shy when it comes to girls.So,yeah.Every thing else is true.I'm a Numel,yey!!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back