• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

CutiePie2121

The Cutest Spriter EVUR!!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
Seems nice I would apply but my spriting for fakemon are alitttle sketchy atm because I haven't sprited in almost a year.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
It would be more awesomesauce if we made it like the northern lights with stars, planets etc.
But that would take too many colors, I think.
Anyways, I agree with TST.

Sorry for the skim across your application D:
As much as I'd hate to say it, I don't like your maps so much. They need a lot of improvement. I won't list the things you should and shouldn't do, I think you'll be able to improve yourself. So, try applying again next time ;D

Thats okay i understand but i will be back when iv improoved :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Agreed with Toxin, D/P/PL Font would be nice but if you think something else is better then go ahead and show it to us! :3

Ki77y666

I'm with stupid ^
Years
hmm, maybe i'll put something like this instead.
Mirage Hacking Production
(c)2010 [Your Name Here]

and maybe, upper and lower boarder should be ok..

what font style/color ahould i use?
I have the font from the games as a computer font file eg select the font in word and type it looks exactly like the font in the games. I have every style from rby to dppt

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years
xD just 4 more days and il be back to my normal computer, ill be able sprite non stop then xD

and im liking the title screen so far :D i like how it looks like an aurora borealis (gewgle it) =D

oh and a fast question, should i sprite those small pokemon icons, the ones you see on your team menu... u prolly know what i mean xD
cuz i played another hack with some fakemon, and i saw a cyndaquil icon next to it xD i found it kinda unprofessional looking, and i don't want the same thing happening to our games that use fakemon.. so, please reply on if you need them, if its even possible to replace the small icons, and if any of our games needs them.

=D solspear~

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
HEYY! ~ I learned tile inserting today, which is much easier than I thought. ;] I inserted tiles by Alucus, look:
10gem9d.png
So you can add me as tile inserter also. ~

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Here are some more:
jfhfux.jpg
LOL. :p The gate is actually bigger, but I was testing something, plus, I was running out of space, but glad you <3 them. Again, tiles by Alucus, but the mart is by 876321 or soemthing. :P

Years
Name: Lightning Sage™ but you can call me Jeremy

Position:
Scripter!

Proof of Work:
Not my best work at all but its the only thing I haven't deleted so ya
Spoiler:

Past Experiences/Past Projects:
I've helped my good friend Ray Maverick script and map for hacks. I've done plenlty of my own secret hacks that I never finished because I'm to lazy to build a team(lol)
and just some other minor things here and there

[email protected] (yes its an epic email)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Here are some more:
jfhfux.jpg
LOL. :p The gate is actually bigger, but I was testing something, plus, I was running out of space, but glad you <3 them. Again, tiles by Alucus, but the mart is by 876321 or soemthing. :P

Mind tile-inserting for me? Zeffy is pretty busy and I understand his situation. :3

Name: Lightning Sage™ but you can call me Jeremy

Position:
Scripter!

Proof of Work:
Not my best work at all but its the only thing I haven't deleted so ya
Spoiler:

Past Experiences/Past Projects:
I've helped my good friend Ray Maverick script and map for hacks. I've done plenlty of my own secret hacks that I never finished because I'm to lazy to build a team(lol)
and just some other minor things here and there

[email protected] (yes its an epic email)

Looks great! Actually we need more scripters since some of them are pretty busy so your accepted! <3

Years
Mind tile-inserting for me? Zeffy is pretty busy and I understand his situation. :3

Looks great! Actually we need more scripters since some of them are pretty busy so your accepted! <3

Awesome! I've been looking for a real team for awhile so you can count on me. There is one thing tho this summer I move from dads to mom's house but I can copy and print directions and right on piece of paper if nesscisary. so thanks for the acceptance XD(yes I know my grammar sucks right now but im sick so eh)

p.s. add my name to front when you can lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Oh sorry. I forgot. o__o

Sure I'll be updating the thread now. <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
I'll re-upload them later vietz, and I'll send them to you. 'kay? :3

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Haven't been on here for awhile, organizing my own forums and all, so I'm here to report. I haven't done anything for I had a strain in my foot and wasn't able to do anything for a few days but lay down on the bed. :(

@Faline - have you asked if someone else could do your tile inserting job? I sure can't finish it. :(
EDIT: I saw you asked someone, that's great! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024

I have the font from the games as a computer font file eg select the font in word and type it looks exactly like the font in the games. I have every style from rby to dppt
can you send me those font file your where mentioning..

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Hiya guys. Look at this:

pokemonfireredgba03.png

Of course, it's extremely glitchy as it is, but I saw a tutorial on how to make FR titlescreens 256 colours. I'm still working on it, and I'll share the stuff I learned once I'm successful. :D

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Name:lalo
Position: tile inserter for now
Proof of Work: http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7602/ghjgfj.png
Past Experiences/Past Projects: working on my own hack right now
It's pretty good. I like the palettes more than the tile-inserting. Did you create the palettes yourself?
It's a yes, but could you show some buildings?
I haven't done anything for I had a strain in my foot and wasn't able to do anything for a few days but lay down on the bed. :(

Aww poor you ;;
Get well soon C:
Hiya guys. Look at this:

pokemonfireredgba03.png

Of course, it's extremely glitchy as it is, but I saw a tutorial on how to make FR titlescreens 256 colours. I'm still working on it, and I'll share the stuff I learned once I'm successful. :D
Where did you find such a tutorial? o:
Anyways, the more colors the merrier! XD

Back