• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'll give you your veteran emblem. But I'm not giving you the "I asked to be a mod" emblem, moderators aren't that naive ;]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Don't I know that one. :P

I thought of an emblem a minute ago when I was pointlessly staring at my postbit. What about an emblem that is awarded to a user because they change their location so much, you can't seem to really figure it out? Lotsa Location is the name. How would that sound?

To be honest... I don't think many people pay attention to locations (I know I don't). It's like having an emblem for people who change their usertitles a lot. D:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I have a small suggestion for an emblem. I don't have a name for it or anything, but it'd be similar to the Community Supporter, but when you give lots of good suggestions for the way we can improve the community. Maybe a description could be something like this:

You have been a wonderful asset to the community with multiple suggestions for improving it.

I guess it could be similar to the Level Up emblem as well, but oh well... :/

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
I have some questions about the NONONO! emblem. To start off, is it also unrequestable? Plus, does asking for an unrequestable emblem also imply you don't get the emblem at that time, due to it being unrequestable? And if those are true, what happens if one asks for the NONONO! emblem? Do they get it? Do they not? Do the admins waste infinite time trying to figure it out, stuck in a paradox? Finally, can I have a NONONO! emblem?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I have a small suggestion for an emblem. I don't have a name for it or anything, but it'd be similar to the Community Supporter, but when you give lots of good suggestions for the way we can improve the community. Maybe a description could be something like this:

You have been a wonderful asset to the community with multiple suggestions for improving it.

I guess it could be similar to the Level Up emblem as well, but oh well... :/

Mr Answer and Helping Hand covers it imo, so...

I have some questions about the NONONO! emblem. To start off, is it also unrequestable? Plus, does asking for an unrequestable emblem also imply you don't get the emblem at that time, due to it being unrequestable? And if those are true, what happens if one asks for the NONONO! emblem? Do they get it? Do they not? Do the admins waste infinite time trying to figure it out, stuck in a paradox? Finally, can I have a NONONO! emblem?

Well, if you ask a lot for different emblems that you can't request, then you'll get NONONO, but only if it's genuine and not to get the emblem. Plus it isn't really... a positive emblem. So I don't know why you'd want it. In other words, no we won't give it out on request, like any other emblem, unless you deserve it (except the requestable ones!) Giving that one out on request defeats the purpose of it as it applies to asking for other emblems and not actually that one, if that makes sense.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'd like to request the veteran emblem, please. I think nov 2007 is far back enough :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Just wondering what's going on with the "Ultimate Trivia Participant" Emblem.
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Might of be brought up already but i know that there were people in 2009 and 2010 that got badges for being just a member of pc when the new years came.Why didn't anyone get a 2011 one ?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Might of be brought up already but i know that there were people in 2009 and 2010 that got badges for being just a member of pc when the new years came.Why didn't anyone get a 2011 one ?

A 2011 emblem was/is planned, but when it'll get uploaded is anyone's guess.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
New years emblems? I don't think I've received on of them and i;ve been here since 06.

But then again, i can't seem to be able to view what emblems i have. Switched skins. Works better lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
New years emblems? I don't think I've received on of them and i;ve been here since 06.

But then again, i can't seem to be able to view what emblems i have. Switched skins. Works better lol.

There's a certain pre-requisite you need to fufill to recieve the emblems anyways, so that's probably why you haven't. Let's just say it involves being online around the new years period and doing a certain thing.

(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say!)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Ah, kk. From Noble's post i thought that you get the emblem for just being a member when newyears comes around.

I will meditate on this matter and see were the force guides me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ah, kk. From Noble's post i thought that you get the emblem for just being a member when newyears comes around.

I will meditate on this matter and see were the force guides me.
Nope, giving out an emblem to everyone that is a member at the time would be... murder.

Oh and all 2011 emblems given out now, jsyk.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I think I have a suggestion for an emblem, but I'm not too sure. It would be a ridiculous emblem if that.

Name: SHOTGUN FIRST!
Description: Okay okay we get it, you're the first at everything. No need to brag about it.

Probably get it when you're the first to get a post in a new thread, or first to get new information about something new, such as 3DS, B/W info etc.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Just a question which might have been asked before, but I've seen no answers for it: are there emblems for the 2011 event organisers? We got one last time there was an event, just wondering if we get one for this round?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
@Alternative

If you make an image for it also I can bring it up to be discussed.

@moments.

There doesn't seem to be one. So I'm assuming there wasn't one made, but Hiiro or Patchisou would be the ones to ask.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I just recieved mine today, certainly unexpected...thanks again anyway! Now only if I know where the Emblem tab under my Profile is...I can gaze upon it in all its glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back