• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. L

Tea.
Years
Its kinda cool, it matches your username and nice work picking two people with the same name (I think), but I'm not a big fan of the editing or text (not to mention I'm using the Johto Elite theme so the pink on grey kinda hurts my eyes
6/10

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
You're siggy is awesome I really like the colors and the placement.
10/10!!! :) Yeah I know mine sucks but oh well.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Hrmm, interesting. Not a big Evangelion fan, but the slightly pastelised colours work nicely and take some of the glaring contrast out of it. I'm sure the bit in the middle would make sense if I knew a little more about Shinji &c. but for now it's just an interesting little poem. 8/10.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Its kinda mediocre, I hate Dawn and such, plus the writing ruins it, just make a trade thread or something...

4/10

Melody

Banned
Years
9/10

Nice, clean, and simple. Expresses YOU first, and then informs. Top marks. I'd give it a 10 if I were a Glee fan. *brick'd*

Note to next reviewer: Read the title on "CSS" Please.

Years
+1.5 CSS
+1.5 music
+1 organization
-0.5 picture with white background looks messy on black themes :(

otherwise, its great <3
8.5/10

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
I'll give the above, 5/10.

It's simple but it doesn't really stand but it's still nice. Blue eye white dragon is cool though, I remember it from Yu-Gi-Ohb which was good imo.

Misheard Whisper

Years
Umm . . . It's kind of cute, but the art is really not my style and there's no information or text. So, points for simplicity? Oh, and points for Axew/Litwick <3

6/10

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
Nice signature. I quite like that art style and design. The text is well done in the sig and outside as well. The person in the sig reminds me a tiny bit of Yugi Moto if I'm honest. Still cool though 8/10

I would say ; 4/10

(I have no idea who he is) He looks pretty weird in that position. Although I like the gray and black.

Just for your information and for future reference for anyone else. It's a picture of Blues/Rock guitarist, Gary Moore. It may look weird to you or to anyone else but Gary was a very expressive guitarist, with his emotion and passion clearly visible when he was playing. Sadly he passed away last month but he was a real idol and inspiration to me and will forever live on in the hearts of all close to him and fans of his.

Misheard Whisper

Years
1) Not even sure it's legal, but I'll let that pass for now

2) Way too tall, very messy and cluttered. The images are clumsy and a bit boring. 2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back