• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
does anyone have the pokemon legendary statues from each region (ho-oh,lugia,grondon,krygore,rayquaza,dilaga,palkia,deoxys,darkrai etc) also does anyone have a Cable car system like the one from the hoenn region ? in 4th gen

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Hey, im working on a game based on the first movie. Can anyone please sprite, or find someone who can sprite the outsde and insde of Mewtwos castle thing in the movie?

this brings me to the question, would anyone like to be the spriter for my game? Its based on the first movie and in the d/p/pt/hg/ss style. If you are interested pm me.

Requirements- good spriter able to make official looking gen 4 houses and other sprites. To become part of the team pm me with a few details about your past work and /or a few samples of your work. (rememeber gen4!) :)

Too late dude. -points to sig-

And I'd like to know if anyone has come up with a modification to Poccil's kit with the screen resized for DS sprites, with the battle screen and bags fixed? I tried getting help to do it myself, but as Maruno pointed out, it's VERY hard to do unless you're a serious scripter, which I'm not...

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2021
First time I have ever requested something and I know that this request may be pretty hard to fulfill but would anybody mind making a tsutaja OW set for rmvx? If so this would be highly appreciated and all needed credit will be given.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
Would it be possible if anybody could make the following sprites usable in rmvx I would be extremely grateful and all credit will be given. Thanks in advance :D

pokemonow.png

thepsynergist

A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region
Years
First time I have ever requested something and I know that this request may be pretty hard to fulfill but would anybody mind making a tsutaja OW set for rmvx? If so this would be highly appreciated and all needed credit will be given.

Kyledove made overworld sprites of the gen 5 starters on his deviantART page. It wouldn't be hard to paste them in a character set template. Here's the links:

Tsujaaja:http://kymotonian.deviantart.com/art/Tsutaja-HGSS-164225579?q=sort:time+gallery:kymotonian&qo=2

Pokebu:http://kymotonian.deviantart.com/art/Pokabu-HGSS-164218670?q=sort:time+gallery:kymotonian&qo=3

Mijimaru:http://kymotonian.deviantart.com/art/Mijumaru-HGSS-164162825?q=gallery:Kymotonian/2325544&qo=4

Years
Looking for DP gym tilesets to make a gym

Hi im new here and just wanted some DP gym tilesets as i havnt been able to find any for my new game Pokemon Lost Islands.

Thanks in advance

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Alright, Since I don't have paint and they arent attached, can someone please add the autotiles to these two tilesets?Credit will be added onto this list.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
Can someone give me Overworld of HG and SS

Can someone can give me HG and SS Back Triner when the triner fighting

Last edited:

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Can someone give me Overworld of HG and SS

Can someone can give me HG and SS Back Triner when the triner fighting
the overworlds are on a earlier post , and as for the backs, theres some on bulbapedia, and spriter's resource. just look hard enough and you'll find.

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
I have the trainer backs, not animated, just one frame sorry. I ripped both >_> you can credit if you want.

gold and female char.

Im inculding the b&w tiles if you want to use it for a special event.(found this on google images in png format dunno who to credit)
The Dewitty's caveset, abd wesly fg's tileset CREDIT : ALL THE PEOPLES WHO MADE THE TILESET. ( ALSO THE B&W Tileset rippers if you know them.)

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
I have a similar auto tile if you want it.Not sure its the same, and its not animated sorry.

Back