• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I know your hack is a R/S hack, I'm just saying it is not possible for you to add day/night system to r/b/y.
I added feedback now.

Years
No, it shows your skills off. How good a programmer you are, you must just do things because they're "cool" (in your opinion) because you can't program hacks.

It also simulates real life. You know? The sun?
It gives different times to catch different pokemon, you cant catch certain pokemon at night. But you didn't think of that did you? You only have to edit things, you can't change the programming anyway.

Pine

~Yummers~
Years
You dare think that I wouldn't think of that? Wow, you really are slower than me. Again, like I said earlier, it's like the credits, nobody cares!

And actually, I am reprogramming a lot of it. Advancemap allows you to.

Plus, I just don't care about a day/night thing. I kind of have that already with the land/space thing.

Years
Pine said:
You dare think that I wouldn't think of that? Wow, you really are slower than me. Again, like I said earlier, it's like the credits, nobody cares!

And actually, I am reprogramming a lot of it. Advancemap allows you to.

Plus, I just don't care about a day/night thing. I kind of have that already with the land/space thing.
You obviously have no idea what day and night mean. The time goes past and it gets darker and lighter, nothing to do with space :sleeping:
I am not like you in any way so don't even try to think your smarter than me just because you play with maps all day in your own little world.
I do hard work, Programming is a lot harder than editing. 95% of your game is already programmed for you, then you have a whole range of tools which let you play with maps and move things around and change pictures.
We start with nothing! Just an idea in our heads! We go out and find what we need then we use our "skills" to make a game.

You and I are nothing alike

Pine

~Yummers~
Years
You think I said we're alike? You think I want us to be alike?!?

And I never said I was smarter than you...unless you are paranoid that I might be...since I never brought it up. Besides, I think that you're in your own little world when you say you're smarter than me because you can program better than me...that is just sad...even for someone like you who seems to have nothing better to do...

Now, for like the third or fourth time, why is it important to have a day/night system? I mentioned space because you were pointlessly ranting about it getting light and dark.

And I do know what day and night is. I'm not some kind of ignorant idiot who doesn't know the difference between them.

And when I'm done, less than 70% of it will be pre-done.

Years
I'm over that now. I don't have time to have petty arguments on the internet.
PKMN Sage, I posted some comments a while ago. When will you be updating us on your game?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Pine, Krazy used the day-night system as an example of what we can do and what you can't, that's all he was saying.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Do you guys really have to drop an arguement with an insult?

In reply to Krazy Meerkat, sorry for the lack of updates. I just don't think that one is needed, because nothing major has been done. I just doubled the map size, and added an intro. The intro is about 90% complete. Once I get done with the maps, I'll try to see if I can learn how to do a custom battle system, or wait til the Pokecommunity one is done. I'm also trying to make the story more interesting and better, by adding little tweaks to it. Just remember, I'm pretty much new to RM2K. Overtime, I'll learn from experience and we'll see what happens. If I don't catch onto the whole battle system thing, maybe someone could do it for me, plus the wild Pokemon appearances. ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Shinin, this is a RM2K game. Not a hack. You go into the folder, Pokemon Orre, and click on the icon to play it.

Shinin

Banned
Years
oooooh. thnx. no wonder that doesn't work.

EDIT
and who do u have to talk to to get into phenac city? i talked to everyone u can talk to after talking to the police guy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
You have to talk to the mayor's daughter, Sophia. You have to talk to her once, so she can introduce herself. Then after you talk to the Phenac Policeman, talk to her again. Her house is the one with the Pokemon in the backyard.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Sorry about that guys, I'm going to load up one that has the corrected files. It'll also allow you to go further into the region, but there really isn't anything to do but take a look around. I'm suprised that noone told me about this. The demo would be pretty boring if you didn't go into Phenac City. There's something you have to do there. The newer demo will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back