• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excited for school?

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Even with the classes, I still am pretty excited. Not for the classes of course, but for my friends and classmates. :>

Years
Definitely. I want my exam results back, and I'm looking forward to being at the top of the school - it's my final year in Sixth Form. 8D

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
I'm excited to see my friends and have something to do, but not with all the work.. etc.
That's something I'm not looking forward to.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I have about two and a half weeks left.. I havn't really thought about school yet if I'm honest. It can wait :p

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
Well I have left school now, but no, when I did go I really didn't like it, I went to one of the worst schools and the teachers never taught us and it seemed quite pointless.

But my nan taught me when I was at home so yay =D

Charchic.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
I don't go to school, but I technically have an academic year because I'm an apprentice and I am assessed by a college.

So sometime in September, our assessor will be back.

I do enjoy my meetings with him, because my NVQ work is one of the few places now that I'm in a full-time proper job that I get praised for doing things well. =/

(I am not however looking forward to the amount of awful teenage girls that frequent the public bus I sometimes get.)

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm already well into my first week of school.

Surprisingly, despite being a freshman, I get along quite well with the older people... though I still try to avoid them half the time.

I was pretty excited for school days before it started, if that counts.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm pretty excited knowing this is my senior year of High School and afterwards comes college. However, I've being homeschooled this year [as well as the last] so there isn't much to look forward to such as new students and all, but I will have an extra load of time on my hands. So, being my last year before college, I am pretty psyched to see how this year turns out.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Nope. I'm never excited about school, especially my freshman year.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
I am ready and pretty excited actually, because it is my senior year in High School. Definitely excited to be in my final year then off to college.

glaceonatcef

Eon Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Gah my summer's going by too quicklyyyyyyyyy. I'm going into Grade 10 this year, so it's my first year of High School. The seniors don't do anything nasty to the freshman though.... As far as I knowwwww.....

The only good thing is getting to hang out with my friend xP

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I would be ecstatic if I were actually taking classes this semester, but for the most part, I don't got enough money. >_>

Back