• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
SkyUmbreon- there are already two kyuubi's and there is a youkai limit of two per specie :3 sorry

Beegu- an onimodoki is a youkai that pretends to be a stronger kind of youkai to intimidate other kinds, while actually most of them are pretty weak and fragile, every onimodoki has a different appearence, most look more like a human with just weird eyes, and other look a lil more like a youkai. Thats pretty much what an onimodoki is :3

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Name: Alice Marie Stone
Nickname: - (Goes by Alice alone)
Youkai: Onimodoki
Appearance:
Spoiler:

(Left eye is red. Both eyes have light rings inside them. Always wears her headphones)

In her human form, her hair is short and brown with fairly long bangs, and she has both eyes blue. She doesn't wear much other than her uniform, but keeps her headphones around her neck in class when she can't listen to music. Alice's build is overall very fair and tiny in both forms.

Personality: Alice is the definition of deceiving. She lies to get her way, and has a sharp tongue that she can and will use if anyone tries to step above her. On the outside, she does try to be kind to other people and genuinely friendly/social, but this is often broken down after a while due to her hatred of people and youkais. Alice will tend to make friends only to benefit herself somehow, unless they're particularly 'special'.

Due to her tough attitude, most people do think of Alice as rather strong and smart. She keeps this up by bragging and speaking her mind, making great comebacks in arguments she gets into. Deep down she understands that she's much physically weaker than everyone else, but her false arrogance gives her the impression she needs to make sure no one else knows what she is.

History: A long time ago, Alice had a family of 3 and herself; her mother, her father, and her older brother. Though her mother was human, her father was a youkai along w/ her brother. Both of them were harsh, and her brother made it part of his daily routine to pick on and boss around his younger sister. She ended up hating everything because of the ongoing abuse from both of them, and forcing herself to be stronger somehow or another. She took the first chance she could at enrolling in the academy and getting away from her family, even if it hurt her to part from her mother.

Dorm: C

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
@-Grayscale- sorry :< i guess i'll add more spots to all youkai when it gets a little more crowded here ^^ everyone is allowed to have 2 characters, you're accepted btw :3 welcome to the academy ^^

Years
Reserve me for a Snow boy. Could you tell me what the snow boy is based off. It seems familiar...

Edit: Done

Name (first, middle, last): Hitoshi Nao Suzuki
Nickname: Absolute Zero
Youkai: Snowboy
Appearence:
Spoiler:

Personality: Hitoshi is a quiet bookworm, spending some of his time reading. He is nervious around big groups, and tends to avoid them. He is friendly though(if a little cold), and will try to make friends with whoever he finds interesting. Don't come to him if you expect any emotion though to anything, as his face is plastered with a blank stare 98% of the time. It would practically take a crisis to change his expression, or an uncommonly good mood/day. He will try to think of the most logical answer to any question asked to him.

Hitoshi is lonely, and one of the few goals is to make a few good friends to talk to. However, he has trouble starting conversation, and even more trouble attracting attention. He is very book smart, though he is oblivious to just about everything at this time. It is very hard to get him mad, maybe even takeing a week of near constant moderate bullying before he starts even thinking about it. It is not that he doesn't have emotion, but he is naturally calm, and hates being mad, as he believes it is a waste of energy. He tries to stay neutral, as he hates to fight.

On another note, he loves sweet food and candy, sometimes sucking on a hard candy(root beer flavored hard candy are his favorite) along with his lolipop that keeps him cool.

History: Hitoshi grew up in the far north with his family, aware of what he was, but rarely seen anyone other than his mother and father, both snow people. He lived a lonely existance, as one, or even both his parents would go off to buy food or work, since even in the age of science, people would chase them off if they found out they were Youkai, and he was too young to control his powers. Since he could find no human friends, he tried makeing 'friends' with the animals, though they ussually froze to death if they didn't run away. Soon, no animal would go near him, and once again, he was alone. He took to reading books for entertainment, and tried to learn as much as he could about humans and the world from the cold comfort of home. As he grew older, he was better able to control his powers, and could even adopt a human form. He was sent to the Youkai Acadamy to learn to socialize, and to learn to live as a human in this fast warming Human world.

Dorm: B

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Name: Dr. Johan Henrik Karlsson
Nickname: Dr. Karlsson (That isn't a "nickname" by any standards, just what he is referred to by his students)
Youkai: Werewolf
Appearence:

Human Form:
20219878.jpg

Werewolf Form:
SH%20concept%20post%20werewolf%20Greys.png

Personality:
Dr. Johan Henrik Karlsson is a charismatic, quiet person in human form. Johan suppresses his aggressive and powerful emotions that come from his werewolf form by acting quiet and aloof, which has made Johan very well at hiding his Youkai identity. Johan is intelligent and articulate, which has made him an expert at teaching whatever he teaches. Johan is quite observant, noting qualities and traits of others very quickly. Johan is a friendly person in human form, always able to chat with someone or help them with an issue. Johan is quite relaxed as a teacher, believing students need to learn self-reliance instead of him pushing them along all the time. Many question his teaching methods, but Johan sticks true to his system, and he is adored by his students. Although he hides it with his calm human demeanor, Johan has the tendency to get mad sometimes, and when he gets mad, he reaches a state of complete infuriation.

Johan's werewolf personality is very different from his human persona. While the human form is calm, relaxed and charming, the werewolf form of Johan is feral, vicious and intimidating. Johan's werewolf personality is dangerous and volitale, possessing a urge to hunt at all times and a insaitiable thirst for blood and violence.

History:

Johan was born into a family of werewolves that have been traced to the Roman times. There are tales of some of Johan's ancestors destroying villages in viking raids to being heavily involved heavily with the sacking of Rome. Johan grew up knowing that he and his family were all werewolves, and that he would go to the Youkai academy. Johan kept the fact he was a werewolf hidden to the humans, all the way up to when he left for the Youkai Academy. Johan completed the Academy program, being a A student all the way through his Academy career. Johan then went back to the human world to become a teacher in the human world. Johan studied in human college, earning A student marks their as well. After five years earning his teaching degree in the human world, he finally graduated. Johan began teaching students in the human world for a couple of years. After those couple of years, Johan was invited to become a teacher about a year before now. Johan accepted and has established himself as a "Student's Teacher" in the school.

Subject: Human History

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Reserve for Snow boy please?

Name: Seto Taisetsu
Nickname: Frost Boy
Appearence: (picture is also alright)
Personality: (at least one pharagraph)
History: (at least one pharagraph)
Dorm: A

Last edited:
Years
Name: Kuro Honoo Jackson

Nickname: Kenny

Youkai: Kyuubi

Appearance:
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/anyelaaleyna/anime%20guy/anime67.png Just pretend he has 5 tails and one smaller tail. Also pretend the ears are more pointy.

Personality: Kuro has a very hot temper and because of that he tries to stay away from most people, but most of the time he is really calm. He likes to climb trees and lay down and relax on the branches. He is very sensitive but feels insecure and unsafe at times, so he will dig a burrow underground to hide when he feels like he is in danger.

History: When Kuro was born, he was born with 1 tail and one extra tail that is really small. Kids used to make fun of him, but his mother had always told him that the extra tail was good luck. She died when he was 5. His father began to raise Kuro on his own while Kuro was still being bullied by the other kids. They used to beat him up and take his money. One day, Kuro's father, Roga, decided to train his son. They trained together everyday. As Kuro grew more and more tails, he became much much more of a threat to the people around him, he had learned how to light fires with his smaller tail and could transfer it to his hands to let loose powerful fire blasts. After Kuro became too strong for training against the dummies his dad used to set up, he sparred against his dad, who gave him ALOT of competition. Their battles would rage through the whole morning..... But mostly, Roga would win. Roga was ambushed in a forest while walking to the lake to get some fresh water and was killed while Kuro was only 14. After that, Kuro continued to train against monsters in the forests hoping to be ambushed by the same clan who killed his father to one day, avenge him. He met a girl one day, named Runa, she wiped away Kuro's growing loneliness and helped him to get enrolled in the Youkai Academy. Now Kuro rests alot trying to forget the love he had for his father to avoid feeling the pain.

Dorm: A

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Thanks a lot for accepting me, this RP seems very fun~ :3

And err, sorry not to be rude or anything, but Blitzatrix... both slots for Kyuubi are already taken lol

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Name: Gavin Grant (no middle name)

Youkai: Warlock-Half (Male Witch, half-human)

Appearence: Gavin has short blue hair with a small portion of noticeable blonde hair that sticks up in the front of his head. He has a red left eye and a green right when using magic, most other times he has blue eyes, and because of this other youkai tend to mistake him for a human. At his side he carries around a satchel that contains grimoires required for class, other school supplies, and well as other freelance grimoires and school supplies. In his leather pant pocket he keeps his pencil which has runes on it, once he recites the runes his pencil turns into a broom, which he rides around due to his inability to fly on his own as a result of him being a half-blood. The pencil triples as his staff, as it is simply more convenient for him. The pencil, however, does not transform into a staff, it is able to be used as a magic medium in any form it is in. He wears a polo carrying the academy's insignia and wears black dress shoes. His face is small and frail, which can pretty much be said about his entire person.

Personality: Gavin holds very little willpower and self-confidence. Gavin pretty much acts the same as he looks, small and frail. If he is bullied, he will generally cringe in fear and let it happen. However, Gavin is quite the sociable person. He holds no ill-will for anyone due to his mother being a very Christian woman, very much believing in Jesus' teachings. Gavin is also very friendly, which makes him a target for those that can exploit such a trait. Due to his being a warlock, he can hold his own in arguments, and is generally an observant and deductive person. In fact, the one time he is most confident is when he is in debates or arguments, though at times his confidence turns into elitism, but rarely does this actually happen.

History: Gavin was born to a mixed household: his mother being human and his father being a warlock. Growing up, Gavin didn't know he was a warlock, or rather, he never had a chance, he had no staff. Gavin loved books and fantasy growing up, so his idea of what a Youkai was was heavily influenced by media, literature, cartoons, and anime. One day when he was nine years of age Gavin ventured into the attic and found some black books covered in dust, clearly they hadn't been used in a while. He started reading one called "The Basics". He was intrigued by this book and started studying it, taking it to school, the library- everywhere. When he turned ten, his parents told him that he was part warlock. In the beginning, he didn't quite believe them, but then he thought back to the words in the book that said that most witches and warlocks are revealed their true nature in their teen ages. Gavin lit up, and he was surprised that they would reveal something like this to him at such a young age. Gavin's father gave him his other books that were left in the attic. Because he had already been studying witchcraft (for fun, not for the sake of actually planning to preform the dark arts when he still thought he was a human), he knew immediately what to do first. He found his favorite pencil and inscribed into it runes on both sides. On one side was a spell that allowed him to transform an object into something else, in this case it was a pencil into a broom. On the other side was a passive spell that meant that the pencil could not break, a small invulnerability spell he found that could be imbued into various objects, but at his current level he could only imbue very small things such as pencils and utensils. When he turned fourteen he left home to join the Youkai Academy to better his skills with magic, as well as because his mother felt he needed to interact with other youkai more. He was a sheltered boy, so the jump was big, but he was ready.

Dorm: B

Sapphire Rose

Years
SD- where are youuuu?! I need yaaa! >.<

Maniac_Reader- spot reserved :) snow boys... I don't know actually :I popped into my mind like ice cream... I just felt like it would be fun if they existed, boys and girls that make ice with their hands.

WestSideConnection- spot Reserved ^^

Teachers can be any monster they would like, no character limits to that one

SkyUmbreon- spot reserved :)

Beegu- spot reserved ^^ you have the last werewolf

youkai that can't be choosen anymore: Werewolf, Kyuubi, Catboy(girl), Snowboy(girl)
, Vampire
i guess i'll give vampire only 2 slots too then ^^;; i actually thought there would be alot people wanting to be vampire xD

Blitzatrix- Kyuubi can't be choosen anymore, i'm sorry ^^;

Machomuu- character accepted ^^

After i come back from the swimming pool today i'll be adding the changes ^^

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Name: Dr. Johan Henrik Karlsson
Nickname: Dr. Karlsson (That isn't a "nickname" by any standards, just what he is referred to by his students)
Youkai: Werewolf
Appearence:

Human Form:
20219878.jpg

Werewolf Form:
SH%20concept%20post%20werewolf%20Greys.png

Personality:
Dr. Johan Henrik Karlsson is a charismatic, quiet person in human form. Johan suppresses his aggressive and powerful emotions that come from his werewolf form by acting quiet and aloof, which has made Johan very well at hiding his Youkai identity. Johan is intelligent and articulate, which has made him an expert at teaching whatever he teaches. Johan is quite observant, noting qualities and traits of others very quickly. Johan is a friendly person in human form, always able to chat with someone or help them with an issue. Johan is quite relaxed as a teacher, believing students need to learn self-reliance instead of him pushing them along all the time. Many question his teaching methods, but Johan sticks true to his system, and he is adored by his students. Although he hides it with his calm human demeanor, Johan has the tendency to get mad sometimes, and when he gets mad, he reaches a state of complete infuriation.

Johan's werewolf personality is very different from his human persona. While the human form is calm, relaxed and charming, the werewolf form of Johan is feral, vicious and intimidating. Johan's werewolf personality is dangerous and volitale, possessing a urge to hunt at all times and a insaitiable thirst for blood and violence.

History:

Johan was born into a family of werewolves that have been traced to the Roman times. There are tales of some of Johan's ancestors destroying villages in viking raids to being heavily involved heavily with the sacking of Rome. Johan grew up knowing that he and his family were all werewolves, and that he would go to the Youkai academy. Johan kept the fact he was a werewolf hidden to the humans, all the way up to when he left for the Youkai Academy. Johan completed the Academy program, being a A student all the way through his Academy career. Johan then went back to the human world to become a teacher in the human world. Johan studied in human college, earning A student marks their as well. After five years earning his teaching degree in the human world, he finally graduated. Johan began teaching students in the human world for a couple of years. After those couple of years, Johan was invited to become a teacher about a year before now. Johan accepted and has established himself as a "Student's Teacher" in the school.

Subject: Human History

My SU has been completed and is ready for review.

Sapphire Rose

Years
WestSideConnection- your character is accepted ^^ good way of showing his human form and youkai form ^^

Years
Would you kindly reserve me a spot as a Zombie in Dorm B?

Name: Hisashi Kuwabara Jameson
Nickname: Jim
Youkai: Zombie

Appearence: In his human form, Jim has light brown skin, short black hair, and blue eyes. He appears to be in average shape, perhaps slightly more muscular than an average human. He usually wears his uniform, but if he must wear something else, he prefers black slacks, black shoes, a white shirt, and a black jacket, prefering to look professional. When in his true form, his clothing remains the same, but his physical appearance changes drastically. His skin becomes grey, stretched tight over his bones, and he appears to have no muscles at all. His eyes become pure purple, and glow faintly, while his hair simply disappears. While he can move without holding his arms out, every movement is accompanied by creaking joints.

Personality: Overly confident and highly arrogant, Jim comes off as loud, energetic, and a bit of a bully. He thinks himself better than everyone else, and like to push others around to assert his dominance. As a zombie, he is fearless, careless, and generally bored. Due to his history, he finds it hard to connect with others, so tormenting them is simply easier. Underneath his bluster and cruelty, he is simply bored with his existance, but sees no way out of it. Therefore, he is always up for trying something new.

History: Many years ago, a young wizard youkai revealed his talents to the normal world, and was chased out of town and killed. His body was left in the woods, and stories were told of the wizard. Recently, a pair of wizards who had heard tales of a great wizard traveled to these woods, seeking to commune with the wizard's spirit. Instead, they awakened his spirit, which reanimated his body as a Zombie. Lacking any memories, the zombie clawed his way out of the earth, frightening the young wizards. This amused the zombie, while the wizards tried to kill it. Finding the task more difficult than they suspected, they stopped when the zombie wasn't hostile. They gave him a name, using parts of their own names and a word from the spell used to reanimate him, and directed him to the Academy. If he was going to stay alive, he would have to learn how to blend into society. If nothing else, the Academy teachers would know how to kill a zombie, and they wouldn't have to worry about it. Jim decided to go along with this idea, since he really had no other option.

Dorm: Dorm B

Also, to answer Reader_Maniac's question, the snowgirl/snowboy reminds me of Mizore from Rosario+Vampire. The lolly in particular. I say this, but I have only passing knowlege of the show, so I'm not 100% certain of the similarities.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Godzill- character accepted ^^ welcome to youkai academy

That's it! Mizore! XD it's mizore! Lol the snowgirl from rosario+vampire! Thanks Gozill! Thats why she's fimilair i guess :p i don't watch the anime though ^^;;

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Sorry I haven't been Co-GMing while PS was gone. My phone waas on low battery & I went to the moves. Watched The Avengers. Tight!

So, who's SU can I look at to approve?

Sapphire Rose

Years
SD- how about looking trough the SU's posted so far to take out the mistakes i couldn't find? :< welcome back! *glomp* really happy you're back ^^

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
PS-But's it's too many SUs & I don't know which one's were already accepted before the first page! >.< I'll just Co-GM when new SU's come up or when old ones are finished!

Back