• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [OOC+SU] (M)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I choose number 24 because 24 xD No seriously, I choose 24 :p
Yeah... I failed to post yesterday... So I'll try to get a post up today :]

Chalifoux

Years
Well, I just forced what could be the worst post I've ever made xD
Sorry, I would've made it MUCH longer... But I needed to post now since I'll be hella busy tomorrow :/ so... yeah.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
:D It's okay, guys, it's okay. :D

At least everyone is posting :D

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Rhodey and Moku are in extreme need of help, so anybody willing to help will be appreciated. When will we find out what our numbers are for?

Fuyu

Years
When everyone has been involved in the battle. I'm going to get post ready on my computer, though I wikl have officially non existent internet for a while except on my phone. If I can post it earlier than I will.

Everyone, save rhodey

Chalifoux

Years
I'll try to send Nikk and Pupumon to the actual kerfuffle in times square today :3
Been busy as in late-spring-cleaning-kinda-busy :/
EDIT: Just posted. Now Nikk is being chased by two angry Digimo while Pupumon blows bubble behind them o3o
I can torture the poor teenager more unless anyone wants to save him and end stealing Pupumon's spotlight :]

Last edited:

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
I'll try to send Nikk and Pupumon to the actual kerfuffle in times square today :3
Been busy as in late-spring-cleaning-kinda-busy :/
EDIT: Just posted. Now Nikk is being chased by two angry Digimo while Pupumon blows bubble behind them o3o
I can torture the poor teenager more unless anyone wants to save him and end stealing Pupumon's spotlight :]

Me and Coronamon are already facing off against BlackAgumon so I think you should change that to one angry digimon

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Sorry for my utter lameness. I'm now away until Tuesday but will try and write my post whilst I'm offline.

Fuyu

Years
No problem. I'll be making my post the day after tomorrow. Now that internet is semi-functional. XD

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Gah! I would have so applied for this RP! I shall follow this though! Good luck guys! (:

Fuyu

Years
Hahaha sorry TK. I'll VM you if a spot opens though.

Also, my post keeps gettin eaten when I try to post. I'll give it a go one more time today or tomorrow. Sorry guys. I am back to stable internet though.

Chalifoux

Years
It's okay Fuyu :3 No rush. Also, look, a not-so-lame post of mine! Sorry if it's not up to everyone's standards... I had to squeeze it cause I just realized my last RP post was a week ago :o

Back