• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#15 - Redesign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Weekly Pixel Art Challenge: #15 - Redesign
Hosted by: Logiedan
Approved by: Logiedan
Medal System activated

Theme: Corruption
Considering that we're halfway to our favourite and scary holiday, in this week you are to take a Baby Pokémon and turn it scary! Make it look very frightening and spooky. You may scratch, edit or repose if you'd like, just make sure your sprite is in correlation to the theme.

Only use the Baby Pokémon from this list.
Courtesy of Bulbapedia

Omits:
In some cases and themes there will be omits.
  • Do not use any other Baby Pokémon that is not in the list in the provided link above.
Main Rules:

• One entry per person. You may update your entry until the end of the contest.
  • You can't enter if you picked the theme.
  • All work must be made from scratch (unless the current theme states otherwise).
  • No previously made work.
This Week's Rules:

• Canvas Size: 96x96 BW Style
  • Palette Requirements: 24 colours
  • Transparency: Optional
  • Animation: None
  • Other: Scratch, Edit or Repose.
Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Hey, I like the theme this week. I have one quick question; although the palette size is 96x96, are we expected to make a BW sprite (which would definitely not use most of the space) or are we expected to create pixel art that is 96x96 so that the baby image can be more detailed and larger than what a normal sprite would be like?

Years
Hey, I like the theme this week. I have one quick question; although the palette size is 96x96, are we expected to make a BW sprite (which would definitely not use most of the space) or are we expected to create pixel art that is 96x96 so that the baby image can be more detailed and larger than what a normal sprite would be like?

When I meant 96x96 BW Style, it basically means to sprite in the present style. It doesn't have to exactly match the shading/lineart style, I just don't want and expect an entry to be in G/S/C style. 96x96 is just your workspace, use it however you want; to a huge baby Pokémon to a small one. Although I'd personally keep the style and size of the Pokémon consistent.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hopefully more people will sign up when they see my crappy entry.

Based on: Cleffa
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Here's my Mantyke's attempt to be creepy

Attachments

• CreepyManta.png
    CreepyManta.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 159
Years
here is my Zombie Igglybuff
Spoiler:

It looks like I can't get to your album either, but what you can do is upload it to an image-site such as tinypic or imgur. After that, you can post the link alone rather than using IMG tags.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
We all know Halloween isn't complete without a evil jester. ;)
Yeah, I did Mime Jr. :) Also, the whole jesters hat thing is scratch. :D

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Happiny with a poison apple and witch attire. (scratch)

scratchc.png

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Elektabuzz=wizard
one of my first pokemon spriting experiences ever so dont be too harsh ;) hope im in time :P

for me timezones are diffrent i guess so i think im in time according to my time lol

elektabuzz_redo_for_hallo_comp_by_mllm-d4elwmb.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back