• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I too young to make a lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm 13 years old and I am a boy. I don't know if people would like my voice even when I remove all background noises. I am wanted to lets play pokemon platinum... any suggestions?

droomph

weeb
Years
If you don't mind your voice and just speak as you are, the haters can go somewhere else and do whatever they want so bad.

Just be confident about yourself on the Internet, because remember, nobody's forcing you to do this, you want to do this.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
I'm rather hesitant on this. I'm the same as you; I want to do at the very least commentaries. However, a good part of commentaries/let's plays are how you sound. Does your voice sound deep? If yes, you should be able to do it without getting negative responses. If it's high-pitched, however, I suggest you wait another year or two and then do it.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
You could catch a lot of flack for a higher pitched voice (If you still have one). Commentaries have a lot to do with your charisma, though. If you can grab peoples attention with wit and humor then you should be golden.

Years
Sorry, but first off this isn't the type of section to post this kind of thread in. I don't think there is a section at all that could house this kind of thread. Secondly, you don't have to ask permission to make anything. Just go do it and see how it goes.

Anyway though, wrong section so
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back