• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I realized in school that if ash evolves frokie enuff it will be his first dark type :U
Scraggy is Dark/Fighting. Krookodile is Dark/Ground. So he actually has had two Dark Pokemon because of last generation.

It's actually not a trailer it's the first part of the episode (before the opening). I've seen the episode but i'll keep my thoughts for the thread itself.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2017
Scraggy is Dark/Fighting. Krookodile is Dark/Ground. So he actually has had two Dark Pokemon because of last generation.

It's actually not a trailer it's the first part of the episode (before the opening). I've seen the episode but i'll keep my thoughts for the thread itself.

-3-....

also the Serena trailer... looks like Butter on toast :O so tasty

Great animation, really fluent.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

Spoiler:

We could also say that the writers are trying to recapture Dawn's introduction with Serena, who looks similar to her apart from a few obvious differences. This could mean we'll be seeing her with Ash throughout all the XY merchandise like they did with Dawn.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i cant wait for this season to air and its this weekend too! its so close i can almost see it, cuz ive seen so many trailers

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I realized in school that if ash evolves frokie enuff it will be his first dark type :U

I think he will. It looks like it will be like Hoenn where he only catches 1 starter. Even if he does catch 2 I think he will evolve both like in Sinnoh. And as someone pointed out, he has had 2 dark types of the top of my head that I can remember. Scraggy and Krookodile.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Pokemon has 2 thing missing-

-1) A common goal that all character share .

-2) The Protagonist Ash touching every character heart & influencing them to change & develop.

BW Series really miss those 2 thing however those 2 quality is essential for a Kids Anime like Pokemon.
As the Protagonist , Ash must touch everyone heart including his sidekick's Rival.
After all , Pokemon is a forth category Kids Anime , Its not a Cartoon like ''Dragon Tale'' Or ''My little pony''.

Hopefully , Pokemon XY Series will have both of those 2 quality .

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
-2) The Protagonist Ash touching every character heart & influencing them to change & develop.
Isn't this what Ash does all the time? He's like the special guy who comes in all the time and makes people realize how to solve their problems, or who saves them from danger or who makes them realize stuff about their relations and whatnot. There's always problems that Ash solves - the movies are all good examples of this. Ash befriends legendary pokémon or important characters and they all become great loving friends.

I think they should make Ash a bit less supergood and alwaysnice. Make him the annoying, stupid and not always rule-abiding kid he should be. If he's still 10 years old, he should act like it, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You would be surprised how quickly a ten-year old can change depending on what happens to him.

Anyways, I agree that he should be tossed back into a more mentor role for a while. Or even better, balance out the qualities that we have seen of Ash.
I roleplay Ash so I personally am really looking forward to what sort of shift he takes. DP he seemed to have gotten angry a lot while in BW he was never angry. If XY can balance the two (which I feel like they have done a good job so far with the first two episodes) then perhaps they'll be less problems with Ash as a whole.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
As annoying as Ash gets sometimes, I always somehow come back watching these series.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I wonder ,
Can XY Ash be as Competent as PokeSpe protagonist such as Red , Gold , Dia & Black ???
The fun fact about PokeSpe character is that all of them are competent but act immature .
Specially Gold , Dia & Black .
I mean , Black act even more immature then Ash.

Isn't this what Ash does all the time? He's like the special guy who comes in all the time and makes people realize how to solve their problems, or who saves them from danger or who makes them realize stuff about their relations and whatnot. There's always problems that Ash solves - the movies are all good examples of this. Ash befriends legendary pokémon or important characters and they all become great loving friends.

Not really ,
Specially in BW Series .
Ash may touch the heart of pokemon but he stop touching people's heart .
He just touch & influence handful people .
Plus , That doesn't handle every well .
And he keep away for his friend's rival .
Ya Ya , Those aren't his rival so he should keep away But That rule is more appealing for real world .
Pokemon is Kids Anime and Ash is central character so he must influence all character including his friends rival & Evil Villain !!!

I think they should make Ash a bit less supergood and alwaysnice. Make him the annoying, stupid and not always rule-abiding kid he should be. If he's still 10 years old, he should act like it, haha.

I actually agree to it .
The problem of BW & DP Ash that he's ''Super Nice'' which make him ''Super Boring'' .
I mean , Amu from Shugo Chara isn't too nice but she still touch everyone heart and influence them.
I wish Ash regain his arrogant , Laid-back , sarcastic & Mischievous personality he once had during Kento series .
That way he would look more like a 10 year old Boy.
But instate , Director/Writer decide to bring Ash's stupidity & Forgetful personality in BW Series.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
- Clemont seems to have an interesting change when it comes to his gym than in the games. Rather than having Electric Pokemon himself he uses Bunnelby who is good against countering electric types. At least that is what it looks like from the trailer.

- Dedenne is adorable.

- Froakie you cutie you don't have to try to take everything on yourself

- Ash is really going out of his way (moreso than usual. Like seriously it looks like he's getting scratched or something in most episodes so far) to keep his Pokemon safe it seems.

- Team Rocket that's not how you make a Mega Pokemon lmao.

- I'm so curious about this MegaBlaziken dude. I really hope they're making a stable plot with him.

- It's hard to say from this trailer whether he's going to win or lose against Alexia hnng... I'm hoping for a win because I really don't want to hear a million complaints on how he sucks again.

Trainer 781

I think that James will get one of these pokemom i.e.phantump, trevenant, pumpkaboo or gourgeist. Since James had a spooky grass type in each series. Victrebell (kanto), Cacnea (Hoenn), Carnivine (Sinnoh) and Amoonguss (Unova).

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I think that James will get one of these pokemom i.e.phantump, trevenant, pumpkaboo or gourgeist. Since James had a spooky grass type in each series. Victrebell (kanto), Cacnea (Hoenn), Carnivine (Sinnoh) and Amoonguss (Unova).
Hmm honestly, I did not think of that. Good catch.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 12, 2014
i heard about the new pokemon! i remember about a week ago in pokemon adventures in unova, ash found a helioptile in unova. UNOVA!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
i heard about the new pokemon! i remember about a week ago in pokemon adventures in unova, ash found a helioptile in unova. UNOVA!

He found it but it wasn't a wild. It belonged to the first gym leader's sister. Along with the Gogoat he saw.

The Pokemon Anime has been officially renewed in my eyes. At this very moment, it looks like Kalos might become my favorite region for the anime. The episodes were great today and Froakie is just so awesome!! Also I love the voice choices for them. Though Serena and Clemont sound like Cilan and Iris a little bit. I love Bonnie's character.

Also Wobbufet has become awesome. Ash finally pretty much said he was not gonna take anything from Team Rocket again pretty much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back