• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2nd Gen Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/244.png[/img]

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/243.png[/img]

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/245.png[/img]

Votes: 135 53.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Suicine for me, it was just so powerful and I loved using it when I was a kid.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Raikou for me, mostly because by the time I caught him I'd always have a fire and water type.

tnfsf11

I always liked Suicune the most because he's somewhat sexy compared to the others :pink_love: also way cooler ofc, if u know what I mean ;)
Also dat name :cool:

Berzerk!

Hey, c'mon! Get serious!
Years
Suicune, just...look at it! It looks so sparkly and compared to the others, is much easier to ride on X3... Pokemon mounts please? D:

Besides, Entei is a bit too furry and Raikou would probably poke your eyes out with that funky stuff that he's got on his head. Also Suicune could provide free cold water whenever you needed a drink :D

Years
Entei and Suicune are my two faves, but I have to go Entei, just because I loved it when I was a kid.
I really don't like Raikou, and that's the only one I caught :/

Years
Suicune has always been my favorite: he (or she) has always popped in my mind as elegant, precious, and powerfully brilliant. Not to say that the other two aren't as well as Suicune--trust me, it's close--but Suicune (after much meticulous thought) is definitely my favorite!

Years
Suicune is the coolest design of them all, and Entei's cool as well.

I just caught Suicune in Crystal; I hadn't even saved beforehand, just threw and Ultraball and that was it. My easiest legendary capture ever.

Years
Suicune as the other two I had difficulty catching and the moves Suicune can learn are cool.

Entei is a good father figure in the film though ;-)

Sirfetch’d

I like Suicune the best because I have a thing for Water types. Also how Crystal was made around him made it special as well.

Years
Suicune is obviously going to be the flavor of everyone because of its mascot status in Crystal, but I gave my vote to Raikou simply because I think it looks cool and it's a generally underrated and underappreciated Pokemon.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Entei. Because of how loyal it was to the girl in the 3rd(?) Movie.

& I just love how its a volcano Pokemon.

Suicune is also awesome. Because it can purify water. But doesn't get my vote because it seems to be everyones favourite.

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Age 34
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
I fell in love with Suicune very quickly when I was able to see all the Johto Pokemon. And I remember being super stoked when Crystal came out and he was easier to catch. I loved using it in-game.

I also really love Entei because of the movie. But Raikou is pretty awesome too, and it's a shame that it never really got as much attention as the other two.

My vote ultimately goes to Suicune though, mostly for nostalgia.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I chose Suicune. It's got a beautiful design, and it's a great Pokémon to use in battle. Suicune is one of the bulkiest Pokémon in existence. It's pretty good at sweeping, too. My second favorite is Entei. As a kid, I used to think that this Pokémon was the leader of the trio. When it comes to battling, this Pokémon could be a great physical attacker if used right. Raikou is my third favorite.

Back